Has anyone created a successful automated trading system? What is your advice? - page 11

Anatolyi Peretiazhko:

maybe... Taste and colour as they say) the same owls without grid and martin. test for the last 5 years

Put it on demo, in a week you will be in zeros

I'm at 360%+ on my real... you guys are evil... that's all I'm going to say... gurus, trade as you wish !!!!

Anatolyi Peretiazhko:
I'm at 360%+ on the real... you guys are evil... that's all I'm going to say... gurus, trade as you wish !!!!
I deposited more than I withdrew, there's nothing to talk about.

A good trading advisor should give how much profit per year?

Vladimir Baskakov:
i deposited more than i withdrew, there's nothing to talk about.

i'm not in your garden, stay out of mine !!! 80% slump... superhero )

Anatolyi Peretiazhko:

You're about to hit 100. The grid is used by people who can't think.
you have 25000 funds and expectation of 4 :) it's funny

Anatolyi Peretiazhko:

maybe... Taste and colour as they say) the same owls without grids and martin. test for the last 5 years

nets are like nets. There are things that are only caught by nets.

But the first one was on the edge of the margin stake. And the sum of the first + second = stop out, that is, the test really drained

Just be careful with the tester and optimizer. It's very easy to fall into self-deception there, that's partly why they are made for this purpose :-)

Anatolyi Peretiazhko:

He's more efficient than you right now in the vegetable garden. He has withdrawn more than he has deposited in this account (his active monitoring).

In a bad crop, he won't sell his profits - he's already taken them out, his equity in trades is lower than his total profit: 1334.35 (not counting floating loss) vs 3064.35.

Also, he multiplied his initial deposit much faster (in fewer trades) than you did. You, on the other hand, decided to freeze funds by adding more to your account. And he uses his shoulders more efficiently.

All imho

Anatolyi Peretiazhko:

maybe... Taste and colour as they say) the same owls without grid and martin. test for the last 5 years

For some reason most make the same mistake on tester and optimizer. Namely the lack of emulation of regular outputs. It turns out that if a strategy at least the first few months worked in the black - it accumulates a balance that is very difficult to squander. But for some reason everyone counts profit on the initial deposit. Emulate monthly withdrawals up to the initial deposit volume and the results may surprise you unpleasantly.

Вадим Калашнков:

For some reason, most people make the same mistake on the tester and optimiser. Namely, the lack of emulation of regular outputs. It turns out that if a strategy at least worked in the first few months, it accumulates a balance that is very difficult to lose. But for some reason everyone counts profit on the initial deposit. Emulate monthly withdrawals up to the initial deposit amount, and the results might very well surprise you.

This has been available in mt5 for a long time.

The mt4-tester sucks and makes no sense to even run it.

Reason: