Acceptance of SL/TP orders - page 6

fxsaber:

You see the order in the terminal, then it disappears. Then it does not appear on the server - the ticket is dropped. Please do not interfere.

You have been communicating with the broker? Apparently, yes...but the technical result is not presented in the general forum. This cannot be repeated or validated.

If you want to be left alone, talk to MQ tech support. If you don't have it, then talk to the wall.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

communicate with MQ's technical support.

This is what I do.

TRADE_TRANSACTION_HISTORY_DELETE transaction - "Delete order from order history. This type is intended to extend functionality on the trade server side."

Apparently extended?

mktr8591:

TRADE_TRANSACTION_HISTORY_DELETE transaction - "Delete order from order history. This type is intended to extend functionality on the trade server side."

Apparently, it has been expanded?

There is nothing in the server logs.

fxsaber:

OrderGetTicket list saw them). When these orders disappeared, they were not in the order history. They did not appear in the order history at all.

I checked this by hand - it is absent. I have contacted the broker. The broker has checked the server and neither they (the ticket reports) are in the history or in the logs.

The broker reports that if the orders are sorted by ticket, there are holes in these places - the tickets jump over these values.

MT5-Server b2940. An alarming bug. I recommend brokers to check order tickets for holes - there is no clear sequential numbering of tickets.

ZZY These orders are not in the Terminal logs because they were TP orders - they are created automatically when the price reaches the TP level of the open position.

ZZZY What should I do to help to get rid of this problem?

@Rashid Umarov, @Renat Fatkhullin, @Anton, @Slava, sent you all the details.

fxsaber:

@Rashid Umarov, @Renat Fatkhullin, @Anton, @Slava, sent you all the details.

Dear developers, in what cases (apart from reconnect) do the tables of live/historical positions/orders/transactions get updated outside the OnTradeTransaction mechanism?

fxsaber:

OrderGetTicket list saw them). When these orders disappeared, they were not in the order history. They did not appear in the order history at all.

I checked this by hand - it is absent. I have contacted the broker. The broker has checked the server and neither they (the ticket reports) are in the history or in the logs.

The broker reports that if the orders are sorted by ticket, there are holes in these places - the tickets jump over these values.

MT5-Server b2940. An alarming bug. I recommend brokers to check order tickets for holes - there is no clear sequential numbering of tickets.

ZZY These orders are not in the Terminal logs because they were TP orders - they are created automatically when the price reaches the TP level of the open position.

ZZZY What should I do to help to get rid of this problem?

I faced a similar situation. The situation was as follows:

1. there was a 0.6 buy limit order.

2. 0.1 of it was partially filled.

3. The remaining 0.5 of the buy limit is broken, because the broker triggers the activation.

4. I try to close the 0.1 pours by CloseBy and I get a rebuff because of point 3.

Eventually this CloseBy order disappears. And it is nowhere to be found, neither on the client, nor even on the server in the history. When sorting by ticket, there is a hole there.

A buggy MT5 server with missing orders is very unpleasant.

traveller00:

Faced a similar situation. It went like this:

I think the reproducing code for this problem on the demo can be written. Most likely it is not needed, as the developers should be clear on the problem.

The broker also promised to write a report. If I need the code, I will write it. For now, given that 90% of the reports go like into a black hole, even after repeated reports and filling up the personal account, I would not want to waste time, free lately, unfortunately, not enough.

MT5-Server b3091. The problem with missing (hole in ticket sequence) orders is relevant. It is difficult to say how critical this bug is from the point of view oftrading risks and EA logic. What can be stated unambiguously is that the bug does exist: the server loses orders.

ZZY I have already described above losing orders in previous posts, and now I would like to add the following one. The price reached the take point of an open position. The server has generated the corresponding TP-market order and delivered it to the terminal (Expert Advisors have seen it). Then this TP-market order disappeared without a trace not only in the Terminal, but also on the Server.

Reason: