From theory to practice - page 844

Uladzimir Izerski:

You first have to understand who has to adjust to the music. Or should the music adjust to the dancer? You've turned my head on its head and you'll be responsible for that.

The main thing is not to adjust to the tastes of those who put left-handed music on the video.

EVERYONE has come and gone ... people are desperate and have retrained

the most popular threads on the forum bring together artists and musicians :-)

in one topic they discuss subtleties of visual perception of avatars, in the second - the correspondence of dance to music

Maxim Kuznetsov:

To the definition of a Dow trend one should add "and low correlation with the USDX". Then it's its own trend and not just quid pressure.

Does it really matter which trend to make a loss from? :) from a euro trend or a quid trend.

secret:

Does it matter which trend you take a loss from? :) in euros or in dollars.

This way, at least part of the losses is eliminated. Correlation with USDX is small, it means that we are in a personal trend and we do not trade flat/channel.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

This at least eliminates some of it explicitly. Correlation with USDX is low, it means we are in a personal trend and we do not trade flat/channel

1. If we have a personal trend, where is it going?

2) Why not trade the channel? Traders are paid weekly. If you trade the weekly channel, all the traders in the world will help you.

Алексей Тарабанов:

1. Into a personal trend, where is that?

2.Why not trade the channel? Traders get paid weekly - trade the weekly channel, all the traders in the world will help you.

1. anywhere :) the question is trend / not trend... when the pair loses its correlation with USDX, it may not be flat, but its direction is a big question.

2. Not my question, I'm counter-trending. The TS strategy is trend-following, I just suggested to reduce the number of spills.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

I'm generally a counter-trend trader.

So do I. I gave you a picture...

The unthinkable thirst for the Grail, and just in time for the New Year, has made my left eye twitch...

Alexander_K:
The unthinkable thirst for the Grail, and just in time for New Year's Eve, my left eye started twitching....
maybe it's the money? he's winking at it...

Alexander_K:
The unthinkable thirst for the Grail, and just in time for the New Year, has made my left eye twitch...
Ok. Lift your eyelids and no problem 😄
Reason: