From theory to practice - page 838

Renat Akhtyamov:

A week has shown that the A_K system is working.

but it needs to be refined.

You're right, but we need a system to reduce risk without affecting profit. For that you need to increase the quality of directional movement registration.
And to open for sure and not at random, even if you found a directional move in time, you should not forget what I told you a long time ago that the more directed movement in the future, the more unpredictable it is in the present, this is the law.

Unicornis:

Optimism:

Martin Cheguevara:
You're right, but you need a system of risk reduction without touching the profits. You need to increase the quality of registration of directional moves.
And open for sure, not at random, even if you find a directional movement in time, you should not forget what I told you a long time ago, that the more directional movement in the future, the more unpredictable it is in the present, this is the law.

A_K Systems has a counter-trend

The peculiarity of the price movement along the trend is that it goes not in a straight line, but one step backward, two steps forward.

One should use this step back in A_K's trading system as an entry and take two steps into profit.

A_K enters the market also against the trend, i.e. by those two steps.

The evaluation here is from the category "You know...!".

:)

Renat Akhtyamov:

A_K Systems has a counter-trend.

The peculiarity of price movements along the trend is that it goes not along a straight line, but one step back and two steps forward.

We should use this step back in A_K's trading system as an entry and take two steps into profit.

This is an estimate from the category "You know...!".

Ahh... well then it's useless... unfortunately...

Martin Cheguevara:
Ahh... well then it's useless... unfortunately...
Why?

Renat Akhtyamov:
Why?
How can I put it ... It's easier to ask you what a trend is and how it differs from a flat and then ask what a correction is and how it differs from a trend)

Renat Akhtyamov:

A_K Systems has a counter-trend.

The peculiarity of price movements along the trend is that it goes not along a straight line, but one step back and two steps forward.

We should use this step back in A_K's trading system as an entry and take two steps into profit.

This is an estimate from the category "You know...!".

+1000%

Yes, one should always enter against the movement, even if trading "in the trend". Stop short. The peculiarity of the market structure, you're right.

Martin Cheguevara:
How can I put it ... It's easier to ask you what a trend is and how it differs from a flat and then ask what a correction is and how it differs from a trend.)

Two MAs on MN1 with periods of 3 and 4

I posted this picture twice

Corrections are not interesting for those who trade one pair.

If there is more than one pair traded, then the most unprofitable pair will flop;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

Two MAs on MN1 with periods 3 and 4

I posted this picture twice

Corrections are not interesting for those who trade one pair.

If more than one pair is traded, the most losing pair will go bust;)

So how do ordinary traders live on the monthly?

Unicornis:

So how do ordinary traders live their lives on a monthly basis?

Obviously one has to trade alone

moreover one account ;)

PS

besides demo

====

MN1 will show where the trend is and you can trade on ticks

Renat Akhtyamov:

it is obvious that one has to be traded

one account ;)

PS

besides demo

====