From theory to practice - page 367

Alexander_K2:

You won't believe it - in HALF OF YEARS I've only heard 1 intelligent piece of advice here (he knows who and what I'm talking about) and 1 leading clue. All the rest is about nothing. What's it all for?

I've seen so many of these threads over the years...most are really NOTHING

or the author has an informed opinion and communicates it and doesn't bitch about the minutiae.

Alexander_K:

Yes, gentlemen - the branch has turned into a complete disgrace. Taken over by fools.

Once again I ask the moderators to check everyone's education and employment records.

And their leader is Alexander, now he's the First, now he's the Second.

I ask to check him first of all.

bas:

Well, if it doesn't say anywhere, I'm glad I'm wrong.)

And your first link is really nonsense, they confuse distribution and process. They didn't even write it in the Russian version. And in general, of course, it's better to refer to reliable textbooks, since anyone can write anything on the wiki).

Take note of your wishes, peace))) Let's better help each other, because it is very difficult to be alone, it is impossible to be a pro in all areas, economics, mathematics, physics, and programming. But everyone will give a little knowledge of himself, and then the wheel will turn.

Evgeniy Chumakov:
Please write here! Only this topic and read (Although I do not understand anything).

It's OK, you'll figure it out, type in what you don't understand, if you still can't find the answer, ask, someone will help)))

Novaja:

It's OK, you'll figure it out, type in what you don't understand, if you still don't find the answer, ask, someone will help))))

There's probably someone who can help...

Here's what I propose:

Anyone who has lost hope but yearns to find it again :

1. install VisSim, the new version should have an HF generator with Erlang distribution. Practice working with it - output to graphs, file, etc.. At the same time you will master this system.

2. After you are sure that you know a lot about WisSim - let me know.

3. I will send you the working version of my TS for some currency pair + interface module with MT4. In general, fully working version.

4. During the week I will trade it on a demo account. I will need the reports on work. The result.

5. One requirement for you - participation in this forum, your posts. It will be like your business card. If I see bluntness in your posts, as some participants in this thread, will be an instant rejection. Don't be offended.

Thank you.

Alexander_K2:

There might be some help here...

Here's what I propose:

All those who have lost hope but are longing to find it again :

1. Install VisSim, the new version should have an HF generator with Erlang distribution. Practice working with it - output to graphs, file, etc.. At the same time you will master this system.

2. After you are sure that you know a lot about WisSim - let me know.

3. I will send you the working version of my TS for some currency pair + interface module with MT4. In general, fully working version.

4. During the week it will work on a demo account. I will need the reports on work. The result.

5. One requirement for you - participation in this forum, your posts. It will be like your business card. If I see bluntness in your posts, as some participants in this thread, will be an instant rejection. Don't be offended.

Thank you.

Wonderful suggestion! Real chance and good for business)))

Novaja:

Wonderful offer! A real chance and good for business)))

Have you lost hope?

Dmitriy Skub:
Have you lost hope?

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm definitely lost). The hopeless gloom is already a hundred pages long. I don't remember it before. But it's funny.

I've given up hope of seeing a single history test or real life report)

bas:
I've lost hope of seeing a single story test or report from the reals) one bluster)

Actually, for those who follow closely, A_K2 has been promoting the concept that was suggested to him here on the forum for half a year now. And that concept has already been implemented and is working, long before A_K2 did, with several people, in different versions. But the concept was suggested to him, but the details of its implementation wisely remained silent). And from it, the plot of this movie becomes even more interesting, with new unexpected twists and constant intrigue. So let's stock up on popcorn, beer, etc., and follow the adventures of the protagonist and other characters.

Reason: