From theory to practice - page 314

Renat Akhtyamov:

Yes, I've already seen your signal...

The thirst is there, but the money is less and less.

Take off the rose-coloured glasses, it is high time.

I can't. The soul demands a feast and it will get one.

Alexander_K2:

For statistical enthusiasts I am attaching the converted tick BP to Erlang flows of various orders.

In the file name the first two digits are the order of Erlang flow.

For example: 01 AUDCAD ... - simple flow, 30 AUDCAD ... - 30th order Erlang flow

Data processed for 02-06 April 2018.

You can observe how the distribution of increments changes as the order of the flow increases. I recommend it. Very interesting.

If necessary - I can continue flow transformations up to 100th order
It would be interesting to draw a candlestick chart by these thinned ticks. For example, a one-minute chart. And compare it with the initial one. I'm afraid to imagine what the result will be))

Dmitriy Skub:
It would be interesting to plot a candlestick chart on these thinned ticks. For example, a one minute one. And compare it with the initial one. I am afraid to imagine what the result will be.)

thinned Renko :)

Alexander_K2:

You can observe how the distribution of increments changes as the order of flux increases. I recommend it. Very interesting.

If necessary - I can continue transformations of flow up to 100th order

There's already a robot, why don't you run it in the tester and show statistical results to people? That would be interesting...

Then you can already play with the distributions to see that it has a positive effect on the final result...

The beauty of mathematical formulas and elegance of BP distribution figures here on the forum people will hardly be able to appreciate, if that's what it's about...

Andrei:

Well, there's already a robot, why not run it through a tester and show people the statistical results? That would be interesting...

Then you can play with the distributions to see that it has a positive effect on the end result...

The beauty of mathematical formulas and elegance of BP distribution figures is unlikely to be appreciated by people here on the forum, if that's what we're talking about...

The thirst for money keeps me from working in peace. My feet are dancing and tap-dancing on their own.

Alexander_K2:

My thirst for money keeps me from working in peace. My feet are dancing and tap-dancing on their own.

Take advantage of the moment and enjoy it)))) It usually doesn't last long)))

Alexander_K2:

I can't. The soul demands a feast and it will get one.

You got a different TF.

So what of it?

Take MT5, there are a lot of different TFs and the result will be identical.

In details, the quote is also thinned, if you look at the candlesticks - high, low, open/close price

Alexander_K2:

My thirst for money keeps me from working in peace. My legs are dancing and tap-dancing on their own.

Everything passes, and this will pass.

The result will come, but only when my emotions stop ruling my thoughts.

Renat Akhtyamov:

You got a different TF.

It's not exactly like another TF - it's a new thinned BP, with a loss of extremum information...

Renat Akhtyamov:

You got a different TF.

So what of it?

Take MT5, there are plenty of different TFs, the result will be identical.

In detail, the quote is also thinned, if you look at the candlesticks - high, low, opening/closing price of the candlestick

The TF is mathematically unsound. Why M1, M5? Why not M2, M3? And for Erlang flows, the maths is known. IT'S ALL KNOWN. Get your pockets ready, I'm telling you - no time to reason.

Reason: