From theory to practice - page 621

Renat Akhtyamov:

I already told you how.

And about the fact that there's no profit in it, either.

In all of Kolmogorov's articles (I did read something today) it is based on the fact that the initial signal is known. You're going into the void with those formulas....

No way. Kolmogorov is a smarter man than most people staring into the monitor. His requirements to BP forecasting are simple: expectation = const and periodic ACF. That's it. Wizard has it all. And you?

Alexander_K2:

No way. Kolmogorov is a smarter man than most people staring into the monitor. His requirements to BP forecasting are simple: expectation = const and periodic ACF. That's it. Wizard has it all. Do you?

brrrrr.....

I added the following above:

In all of Kolmogorov's articles (I did read some today) the assum ption is that the original signal (or BP) is known.

You read the introductions rather inattentively, and immediately rush to formulas.

And what is there calculated ACF and so on - is yes, it's already the consequence of processing the initial BP for the purpose of prediction, is read. If it is not necessary, to calculate it is like two fingers.

BUT!

You (and even more so me) don't have source BP, noooo!

So, if we need a sine wave, it will be the source signal (the best of all, which will become similar to kotir) on the graph, we bravely flip back to the page of this thread and read the algorithm carefully

How about this? : Maybe just try sine waves relative to these straight lines?

Алексей Тарабанов:
How about this? : Maybe just try sinusoids with respect to these straight lines?

it's like this:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

From theory to practice

Renat Akhtyamov, 2018.09.23 20:11

i have the best solution of the problem on the topic of the branch

but the fish is not there and never will be

Renat, I'm on the topic, if you're interested.

Алексей Тарабанов:
Renat, I'm on the subject, if you're interested.

You will never get a sinusoid exactly coinciding with the chart in forex.

The signal is modified both horizontally (the flat is wider/better) and vertically (the trend is longer/shorter, up/down), and not by statistics, but by real trades

The signal is aperiodic and unpredictable.

I see that you have searched and found the equilibrium.

Алексей Тарабанов:
I see that you have looked and found the equilibrium.
That's exactly what I was looking for, in fact.

Good night.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Nah... I can't take it anymore. I'm gonna go get a shot. (с)

By the way, before I get drunk, point 1.10 is only true in the highlighted statement part. The following is incorrect.

Terrible. On an old laptop in a simple SciLab it only takes a few hours to figure out what fish to eat.(

I have no idea what you're talking about... But it's really hard to understand without 100 grams)) as in other topics.
Reason: