From theory to practice - page 302

Renat Akhtyamov:

The whole world has been pounding the internet for 40 years and can't think of anything good to do.

Isn't that a statistic that says the way is wrong?

We'll fix that. You don't believe us? You should.

Alexander_K2:

We will rectify this oversight. You don't believe us? You should.

I've been on a completely different path for four years now.

By the way, I was very surprised when I heard about your decision to trade on several pairs.

I should say at once that forex will show you what the spread is in this case.

Perhaps this will set you on the right path.

You have to learn how to trade so that trading on multiple pairs is absolutely not intimidating.

Renat Akhtyamov:

You have to learn how to trade so that trading multiple pairs is absolutely not intimidating.

Here I agree 100%.

Alexander_K2:

Here I agree 100%.

And about the spread, then no?

Nuh-uh...

Renat Akhtyamov:

And about the spread, no?

Nuh-uh...

What's the problem? People have different TSs. And it's likely that for some, trading on multiple symbols leads to better results than trading on one.

Konstantin Nikitin:

What is the problem? People have different TS. And it is likely that for some, trading on multiple symbols leads to better results than on one.

I have written more than once that opening more than one order leads to a cumulative spread on the real.

That is, a profit on one symbol may be transferred to a loss on the other one due to the total spread.

This in turn means a gradual increase in drawdown, leading to a loss.

At first, this feature of the Forex quoting is confusing.

However, the problem is solved by self-learning forex trading, I would put it figuratively: "by the Brazilian system"

Renat Akhtyamov:

I have written more than once that opening more than one order leads to the spread being cumulative.

That is, a profit on one pair can be translated into a loss on the other at the expense of the cumulative spread.

So it's not a paired trading, everything is traded independently on each pair...

Andrei:

So it's not a pair trading, everything is traded independently on each pair...

Andrei, everything is connected. Even different trading accounts of the same trader, not only active, but also closed.

Renat Akhtyamov:
Andrei, everything is connected. Even different accounts of the same trader.
Renat, several orders can be taken into account in MM, but there is no direct correlation, rather the opposite - there is averaging of risks. Again, we are talking about an MT on an optimal TF, where the role of the spread is insignificant...

Andrei:
Renat, several orders can be taken into account in the MM, but there is no direct correlation, rather the opposite - the risks are averaged. Again, we are talking about a trade on an optimal timeframe, where the role of the spread is insignificant.

The quoter does not care about your formulas.

If we have the possibility to place an order at a loss, the order will be there.

Reason: