From theory to practice - page 582

I'll say it again! If there is a number of supposedly pseudo and real quotes, then this ratio has to be taken into account somehow. Not just in dividing the amount of increments.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Only the theory + practice format (live account monitoring) can speak about the correctness of what is being said.

I agree. And you don't have to tell the whole story. But attach a list of references (at least in Papuan). Give people hope.

It's quite naive to think that there is any literature on profitable trading) a little bit of your own research will do much more good than any books.

secret:
It's quite naive to think that there is any literature on profitable trading) a little bit of your own research will be much more useful than any books.

So do your research and describe it in a literary way.

Evgeniy Chumakov:
I'll say it again! If there is a number of supposedly pseudo and real quotes, then this ratio has to be taken into account somehow. Not only in dividing the sum of increments.

Only one trade on EURUSD last week. I took a take equal to half of deviations, i.e. D/2

Note where the channel was broken without taking into account the ratio of real and pseudo-quotes, and where it is taken into account.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Only one trade on EURUSD last week. I took a take equal to half of deviations, i.e. D/2

Note where the channel was broken without taking into account the ratio of real and pseudo-quotes, and where it was broken with taking into account the ratio of real and pseudo-quotes.

Zhen, do you have a 14400 second window as well?

And then there's this...

In MT5, according to the theoretical context of this thread, there is already a "division into real and pseudo" quotes

both on ASK and BID

//see the omissions, pay attention to the requested and received period of tick history

is there any point in collecting tick quotes, maybe just process them using Alexander's algorithm?

secret:
It's quite naive to believe that there is any literature on profitable trading) a little research of your own will do much more good than any books.

Research is also unnecessary. You have to catch alien signals.

Renat Akhtyamov:
Zhen, do you have a 14400 second window as well?

1440 minutes, I don't work with ticks.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Research is also unnecessary. We need to pick up alien signals.

Interesting story, I'm going to get a bottle... I'll hook up a satellite dish to it, should get better reception.

p/s. And that's how it turns out, when there is no result, you chuckle like that trader with the bottle.

Reason: