From theory to practice - page 546

secret:

I've made all the key points and revealed them to you. But you didn't understand a damn thing, because it wasn't very eloquent.)

OK, no offence, mate. The last thing I'd want to be remembered by the public is mutual barbs with you.

Well, I didn't get it, because, frankly, I wasn't reading it carefully - I was blinded by my thirst for the Grail and it seemed to be close...

Not a problem - I will reread it now, there is still time before the New Year :))

secret:

My and your equities show that it is just the opposite)

The husband wakes up in the night from his wife's oohs and ahhs - he's dreaming about something.

- Man! Man! What are you doing?!

- Eh, Vanya, I had a dream that I'm walking through the market, and there are only dicks selling. And the further away, the bigger and more expensive! And on the furthest tray there's such a cocksucker...

- That must have been mine.

- No, Vanya, yours were selling for 3 rubles a bundle...

for the subject: has anyone read Loskutov's time series analysis? he writes fascinatingly, but after reading 30 pages of 113 it seems that the mathematical basis will never be there...

Igor Makanu:

For the subject: Has anyone read Loskutov's Time Series Analysis? he writes fascinatingly, but after reading 30 pages of 113 it seems that there is no mathematical basis...

On BP you should read Jenkins).

Yuriy Asaulenko:
You have to read Jenkins on BP).

OK, I'll look for it now, maybe I'll read it by morning, I also downloaded Bezruchko Mathematical Modelling and Time Series, but it's 340 pp, ... fundamental... not sure I want to read that much.

Igor Makanu:

OK, I'll look it up now, maybe I'll get around to it by morning.

In the morning. I don't think so.)
Let me get this straight - Box, Jenkins.

Can you tell me what kind of distribution this is?

On a logarithmic scale, it looks like this:

Novaja:

Can you tell me which distribution this is?

It looks likehttps://keisan.casio.com/exec/system/1180573227

Beta distribution (percentile) Calculator
Beta distribution (percentile) Calculator
  • keisan.casio.com
Calculates the percentile from the lower or upper cumulative distribution function of the beta distribution.

No, it looks like a lognormal

Maybe someone can show me how distributions look like on a logarithmic scale, I'm looking for it and can't find it.
Reason: