From theory to practice - page 544

aleger:

In general, there is too little concrete information on currency baskets and how they are "made up". And they are somehow "defined" and "maintained".

That is why we have to limit ourselves to comparative returns of currency pairs without correlating them to actual baskets of currencies.

I don't think anyone will give you a recipe. Hints have never been cancelled.

Gentlemen!

Being exceptionally busy with my main job, it is unlikely that I will be able to run this thread in the same mode as before.

The last week gave only +3% profit on 1 trade. Tired of it...

However, it's still a "+" and not a "-". Therefore, I'm leaving a link to my test project for VisSim simulation system. Actually this is the final version of my TS, except for modules of connecting to MetaTrader.

I provide the project as-built, without comments.

May God help whoever is able to understand it and turn "+3%" into "+300%" on his own.

The project must be unpacked to the directory C:\Forex.

Data like 01 AUDCAD_Ask.csv, 01 AUDCAD_Bid.csv and 01 AUDCAD_Vol.csv received at exponential intervals.

Please do not contact me in private messages, I have no time to answer.

But I will read the forum and stay in touch sometimes.

Regards,

Schrodinger's cat and, sobbing in tears from unfulfilled hopes, Alexander_K.

Files:
Forex_tester.zip  2157 kb

Alexander_K2:

Gentlemen!

Sincerely,

Schrodinger's cat and, sobbing in tears from unfulfilled hopes, Alexander_K.

The cat, after all, is long overdue for a return to its owner, and not to be prima facie). Actually, where is the cat, and who is Alexander? Ridiculous.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
The cat, after all, is long overdue for a return to its owner, and not to be prima facie). Actually, where is the cat, and who is Alexander? Ridiculous.

I personally thought at the beginning that Alexander had taken up the Schroedinger equation.

Most likely there would have been a benefit.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I personally thought at the outset that Alexander had taken up the Schroedinger equation.

There would most likely have been a benefit.

The equation had been repeated long before Alexander).

Alexander_K2:

Gentlemen!

Being exceptionally busy with my main job, it is unlikely that I will be able to run this thread in the same mode as before.

However, it's still a "+" and not a "-". So, I'm leaving a link to my test project for VisSim simulation system. Actually this is the final version of my TS, except for modules of connecting to MetaTrader.

May God help whoever is able to understand it and turn "+3%" into "+300%" on his own.

Data like 01 AUDCAD_Ask.csv, 01 AUDCAD_Bid.csv and 01 AUDCAD_Vol.csv received at exponential intervals.

Please do not contact me in personal messages - I have no time to answer.

Regards,

Schrodinger's cat and, sobbing from unfulfilled hopes, Alexander_K.

So much puffed up cheeks, but in fact it's all impotence. Even the "physicist" failed to take advantage of the clues.

It's as good as ever for us))

Alexander_K2:

Gentlemen!

However, it's still a "+" and not a "-". Therefore, I'm leaving a link to my test project for VisSim simulation system. Actually this is the final version of my TS, except for modules of connecting to MetaTrader.

Please do not contact me in personal messages - I have no time to answer.

Regards,

Schrodinger's cat and, sobbing from unfulfilled hopes, Alexander_K.

"The future is for those who don't back down".

It's a close one, though.

secret:
So much puffed up cheeks, but in fact all sheer impotence. Not even a physicist could take advantage of the clues.

Your hints, my friend, are not only disgusting to use, they are disgusting to wipe off.

Written in rustic, lapidary language - who needs them?!?

I personally find it humiliating to read your work at all.

Reason: