From theory to practice - page 552

Renat Akhtyamov:

is the stop a minus?

No, not a grail.

Don't you put stops on your grails?

A simple Mashka 15 with a shift without much formulae gets the job done.https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/9113406/gbpjpy-h1-metaquotes-software-corp
График GBPJPY, H1, 2018.09.11 15:52 UTC, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo
График GBPJPY, H1, 2018.09.11 15:52 UTC, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: GBPJPY. Период графика: H1. Брокер: MetaQuotes Software Corp.. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 5. Режим торговли: Demo. Дата: 2018.09.11 15:52 UTC.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Don't you put any stops on your grails?

No.

There is no provision for losses.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Not ah!

No losses are foreseen

Ah, good for you, Rena!

Alexander_K:

Ah, good for you, Rena!

Today I was wondering when I got into this kind of trade.

I thought it was 2010.

and then I remembered, but no!

I read an article in a magazine back in 1993 and ......

first thing I did was to get the internet in town, out of spite of everyone, by 2000.

Back then, no one knew what the internet was.

so... step by step.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Today I was wondering when I got into this kind of trading.

I thought it was 2010.

and then I remembered, but no!

I read an article in a magazine back in 1993, and i-.......

first thing I did was to get the internet in town, out of spite of everyone, by 2000.

no one knew what the internet was back then.

so... step by step.

I was lured by the news on Soviet radio that they had invented the possibility of exchanging currencies remotely. After that, I waited for many years for such an opportunity to come true. And with the advent of the Internet I managed to dump thousands of quid quickly to gain some perspective) Experience makes up for it, but the time required for return is not commensurate with losses. We learn from mistakes and are not afraid of anyone. It's better on others, but the truth comes out worse.)

I am in awe of Alexander_K and Nova's research. I have a feeling they will take my bread away from me. They're following me, and there's nowhere to go.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I was lured by the news on Soviet radio that they had invented the possibility of exchanging currencies remotely. After that, I waited many years for such an opportunity to materialise. And with the advent of the Internet, I managed to quickly dump a few thousand quid to get my wits about me) Experience pays off, but the return time costs are not commensurate with the losses. We learn from mistakes and are not afraid of anyone. It's better on others, but the truth comes out worse.))

Chickens are counted in the autumn.

First the strategy, and then the money, including investment.

If the strategy is good, then the demo will go like a real one.

If there is a difference between the demo and the real - stop without hesitation.

Renat Akhtyamov:

The chickens are counted in the autumn

First the strategy, and then the money, including investment

If the strategy is good, then the demo will go like a real one

If there is a difference between the demo and the real - stop without hesitation

It's been a long time since my hands shook)))

Took the data from herehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/86386/page836#comment_7062634

I decided to see the distribution inside the sliding window, i.e. in 10000, took (Bid+Ask)/2, then *100000 to make it a whole number, counted the increments and what I got, when I saw it, I laughed until I cried )))) Maybe there is a mistake somewhere, I attach a picture:

Reason: