From theory to practice - page 545

Alexander_K2:

I personally find it humiliating to read your work at all.

So start by looking in the mirror and remember the language you used on the forum.

Alexander_K2:

Your hints, my friend, are not only disgusting to use, they are disgusting to wipe off.

Written in a rustic, lapidary language, who needs them?

Personally, it's humiliating for me to read your work at all.

And I'll say one last thing...)))

khorosh:

And I'll say one last thing...))

Bas and I have an old joke - exchanging pleasantries :)))).

He's right about one thing - you don't have an unrestrained surplus, that's it - get lost, make way for others. I agree with you there, what the hell...

Don't fuck off and apologise for messing with people's heads with pseudo-scientific nonsense)

secret:
Don't fuck off and apologise for messing with people's heads with pseudo-scientific nonsense)

:::)))) Uncle, you're as dumb as a door :))) It's too early for you to read such topics.

Alexander_K2:

:::)))) Uncle, you're as dumb as a door :))) It's too early for you to read such topics.

My and your equities show that it's just the opposite)

Before you take revenge, dig two graves (c) (Concussion)

secret:

My equity and yours show that it is just the opposite)

Good.

Let this thread be unfortunate and deadlocked (although there's nothing to apologise for - no drain, except for the time wasted - but hopefully it was interesting) - Start your own, we'll laugh together.

For example, Asaulenko - has his own profitable TS, but is actively engaged in discussions, starts topics, writes eloquently, though about nothing. It is a pleasure to read. Learn from him how to rant skillfully without revealing the key points of the TS.

For me, the forum is as much about finding the Grail as it is about reading posts by intelligent and witty (especially) people. Somehow...

Alexander_K2:

Good.

Let this thread be unfortunate and deadlocked (although there's nothing to apologise for - no drain, except for the time wasted - but hopefully it was interesting) - Start your own, we'll laugh together.

For example, Asaulenko - has his own profitable TS, but is actively engaged in discussions, starts topics, writes eloquently, though about nothing. It is a pleasure to read. Learn from him how to rant skillfully without revealing the key points of the TS.

For me, the forum is as much about finding the Grail as it is about reading posts by intelligent and witty (especially) people. Somehow...

Alexander, since the topic has swelled so much, it's more than fortunate

Alexander_K2:

For example, Asaulenko - has his own profitable TS, but actively participates in discussions, starts topics, writes eloquently, albeit about nothing. It is a pleasure to read. Learn from him how to rant skillfully without revealing the key points of the TS.

I have revealed all the key points to you. But you didn't understand a damn thing as it wasn't very eloquent)