From theory to practice - page 269

Just as an earthquake stood in O. Bender's way to the coveted chair, so the DC itself, or rather now its complete absence, stood in my way to the Grail...

Alexander_K2:
Just as an earthquake stood in O. Bender's way to the coveted chair, so my path to the Grail was blocked by the DC itself, or rather its complete absence now...

What earthquake? I don't remember it...

You didn't bankrupt the DC by any chance? ;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

What earthquake? I don't remember one...

In Yalta, I think. In Gaidai's book and film.

Alexander_K2:

In Yalta, I think. In Gaidai's book and film.

Well, it's kind of similar.)

I have no idea what happened to the DC. I can't get to the Russian site or the official .som from any browser. Manager is silent. I am in mourning. Willingness to work - 0. The grail is slipping from my senile hands...

Alexander_K2:
I have no idea what happened to DC. I can't access the Russian site or the official .com on any browser. Manager is silent. I am in mourning. Willingness to work - 0. The grail is slipping from my senile hands...

There are more DCs than shops nowadays, it's not a problem at all.

Open to view any of the signals and see who and where they are working, including how long they've been working...

And by the way, I got their website open, there's something wrong with your computer...

Alexander_K2:
I have no idea what happened to the DC. I can't get to the Russian site or the official .som from any browser. Manager is silent. I am in mourning. Willingness to work - 0. The grail is slipping from my senile hands...
Go to the stock exchange, Alexander. I've never regretted it.

It worked in Google Chrome!!!

Gentlemen!!!

My DC obviously overreacted by not getting out of the market in time :)) Finita la comedy! He has no idea he's going to get ripped off :)))

Alexander_K2:

Gentlemen!!!

My DC clearly overreacted by not getting out of the market in time :)) Finita la comedy! He has no idea that he'll be robbed :)))

But it would not be like this

Getting the signal to enter the market is not even half the battle, I would say more simple - the grail does not need it at all

the muppet needs your signal just to know where you are supposed to buy and where you are supposed to sell.

trade with your hands, maybe it will work out

)

Alexander_K2:

Gentlemen!!!

My DC obviously overreacted by not getting out of the market in time :)) Finita la comedy! He does not even know that he will be robbed :))))

I hope you know that the discussion of DC on the forum is prohibited, or else I think, dear man, that it's time to switch to the nickname Alexander_KZ (Enticed Cossack)))

Reason: