From theory to practice - page 512

Evgeniy Chumakov:

What's June 14 got to do with it, I was talking about the last one on August 29.

Who's got it? Or do I have to do it?

Zhenya

You've already filled the whole branch with pictures.

However, the trend is still a plummer

Not only that, it's coming up on September 13

Folks. Can anyone highlight a correlation, like a formula, which lots (amounts) move the price by how many pips. Applies to market makers. Big wallets. I'll preempt right away. Not going to influence the market. I'm just interested. Yeah, you should be.

Oleg Papkov:
Folks. Can someone highlight a correlation, like a formula, which lots (amounts) move the price by how many pips. Applies to market makers. Big wallets. I'll preempt right away. Not going to influence the market. I'm just interested. Yeah, you should be.

Ask Soros, he moved the pound and knows how many lots it takes).

khorosh:

Ask Soros, he moved the pound and knows how many lots it takes).

Asked. He's not telling me. :))

Oleg Papkov:
Folks. Can someone highlight the relationship, like a formula, which lots (amounts) by how many points move the price. Applies to market makers. Big wallets. I'll preempt right away. Not going to influence the market. I'm just interested. Yeah, you should be.

I'm afraid it's impossible to calculate. Probably only on the stock exchange where you can see the lot stack. (And I don't know, I haven't dealt with it.)

I can only answer how many tweets it takes to bring a hashtag to the top of Twitter. And that was a year ago, I don't know how it is now.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Zhenya

You've already filled the whole branch with pictures.

However, in a trend is still a sinker

Rena, I completely agree with you. But the thread caught on, so it's interesting to study.

And the author did not start the thread in vain, at least I learned something I did not know. Thank him for that.

Of course for a successful strategy we have to follow certain rules:

1. trade with the trend. And this means that we need to identify it and determine when it will end.

2. The size of the take is at least twice the size of the stop, and better than that if possible.

By the way, I would like to know Alexander's TP/SL ratio and lot size. In fact, lot size should be dynamic.

By the way, you can build a distribution of currencies in a basket. And from that, currency pairs.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

I'm afraid it's impossible to calculate. Probably only on an exchange where you can see a stack of lots. (And I don't know, I haven't dealt with it.)

I can only answer how many tweets it takes to put a hashtag at the top of a tweet. And that was a year ago; I don't know how it is now.

Yes. On the exchange, with the glass, perhaps, you can try. The principle is the same, probably. The coefficients are different.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Rena, I completely agree with you. But the thread caught on, so it's interesting to study.

And in general, the author did not start the branch in vain, at least I learned something I did not know. Thank him just for that.

Of course for a successful strategy we have to follow certain rules:

1. trade with the trend. And this means that we need to identify it and determine when it is over.

2. The size of the take is at least twice as big as the stop, and better than that if possible.

1. Zhenya, what if you analyze 3 months?

2. In order to determine stop and takeoff dimensions, it is advisable to understand the price in terms of supply/demand, because these things can be calculated

Reason: