From theory to practice - page 253

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

You'll have to forgive me. But don't you think you're overdoing it here. It seems there's a competition going on to see who's smarter than the other. Here's the easiest tip. You go in with a lot that suits you, you make 10 points in a deal, close half of it, and the rest goes in the bank. And you will be happy. And no headaches)))

If you open brackets and remove common multipliers))), science is the same as religion and so one must start any business from far away, from the cosmic depths of space, and perhaps even further ...))

Renat Akhtyamov:

The creative process, you know...

ET for sure)))

Andrei:

It will then degenerate into such an indie, if you open the brackets and remove common multipliers)))) All the same, science as well as religion is sacred and therefore one must start any business from afar, from the cosmic depths of space, and maybe even further ...))

Trading in the market is much easier than you and I think

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Trading in the market is much easier than you and I think

Simplicity is the hardest thing to grasp and embrace in your mind...))

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

You'll have to forgive me. But don't you think you're overdoing it here. It seems there's a competition going on to see who's smarter than the other. Here's the easiest tip. You go in with a lot that suits you, you make 10 points in a deal, close half of it, and the rest goes in the bank. And you will be happy. You don't have a headache.)

Are you inspired by Shemyakin and Picasso?

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Trading in the market is much simpler than you and I think

difficult to translate into auto-trading, so to speak.

you just need some kind of a heuristic that people have been looking for for decades.

one day they come across a few pairs and then it's a bummer.

wouldn't it be easier to go back?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Learned from Shemyakin and Picasso?

Joke accepted

Renat Akhtyamov:

difficult to translate into auto-trading, so to speak.

you just need some kind of heuristic that people have been looking for for decades.

Once they stumble upon it, they try it on a few pairs and then it's a bummer.

wouldn't it be easier to go back?

A man has always been (and still is) inherently greedy. If you succeed on one pair, then trade it (in general).

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Man has always been (and still is) inherently greedy. If it works out on one pair, then trade it (in general).

Yep

just trade on several pairs, especially an automatic one - this is at least a truckload of knowledge and experience needed

You need a truckload of knowledge and experience - and on the forex, it takes years and money to get there

Renat Akhtyamov:

Yep

Trading on several pairs, especially with an automated system, requires at least a truckload of knowledge and experience.

I think it takes years and my own money to get there.

I agree, it's a good experience. And the psychological conditioning is also quite good.

Reason: