From theory to practice - page 460

My dissatisfaction and resentment of the ACF has to do with this.

A trade just closed at almost 50 pips:

Well, okay, great.

But, look at the entry point. At that point, the ACF was <0, and there was an outlier of confidence level = 99.95% for a normal distribution!

So what force dragged the price further down??? I don't get it...?

It turns out that here is something else.... Mystery!

Yes, I'm pleased with a great deal - but, where's the guarantee that the price won't jump into the deepest negative next time at all?

Alas, ACF doesn't give those guarantees...

Alexander_K2:

My dissatisfaction and resentment of the ACF has to do with this.

A trade just closed at almost 50 pips:

Well, okay, great.

But, look at the entry point. At that point, the ACF was <0, and there was an outlier of confidence level = 99.95% for a normal distribution!

So what force dragged the price further down??? I don't get it...?

It turns out that here is something else.... Mystery!

Yes, I'm pleased with a great deal - but, where's the guarantee that the price won't jump into the deepest negative next time at all?

Alas, ACF makes no such guarantees...

You have absolutely no understanding of what the CF-AKF is, its properties, and why it is needed.

Nah, I can't look at it anymore. I'm gonna go get a drink. (с)

Alexander_K2:

So what force pulled the price down further??? I don't understand...

It turns out there's something else... A mystery!

Yes, I'm pleased with a great deal - but, where's the guarantee that the price won't jump into the deepest negative next time?

Alas, ACF makes no such guarantees...

Please. Explore the possibility of searching for distribution not in the time window, but in pips, if it is possible. This will make it possible to calculate the speed of the process.

Alexander_K2:

where is the guarantee that the next time the price won't jump into the deepest minus?

Alas, ACF does not give these guarantees...

So don't trade against the trend and then it won't jump...

Andrei:

So don't trade against the trend and then it won't bounce...

How do you determine that???

I use exclusively the built-in functions in VisSim, and I trust that system. If it determines ACF incorrectly - that's what I'm talking about.

That leaves hope for entropy (non-entropy)... Let's try it...

Alexander_K2:

How can you tell?

There was an article explaining everything in detail...

Andrei:

So there was an article, all explained in detail...

Don't keep me in suspense,Andrei. Send me the link to the article.

I promise, on your first request, I'll send you the Grail model. The original, sorry, I can't - it's too hard for me...

Alexander_K2:

Don't keep me in suspense,Andrei. Send me the link to the article.

You already did.

Files:

Andrei:

I already did.

Thank you.

Alexander_K2:

How do you determine that???

I exclusively use the built-in functions in VisSim, and I trust that system. If it determines ACF incorrectly - that's what I'm talking about.

That leaves hope for entropy (non-entropy)... Let's try it...

If you had entered by breakdown of High[1] of the hour candle, you'd enter at a better price and the drawdown would be smaller. But it seems that the important thing for you is not to earn on Forex, using simple ways, but to earn money using sophisticated mathematical apparatus in order to brag about how smart I am.) What are your complicated mathematical methods worth if they give you a worse input than the simplest candlestick analysis?

Reason: