From theory to practice - page 451

Renat Akhtyamov:

do you mean the grail plummer?

Zhenya, take it as a joke, no offense.

Show a picture for the 14th of June on the euro,

and then

depending on the outcome.

the tenets of this thread will start to sound convincing.

With what period?

Evgeniy Chumakov:

With what period?
The same as in the pictures above

Here's one with a period of 240 minutes, which I think Alexander also worked with.

Price:

Dispersion channel.

Yes! We have to admit that it was not a bad mix, first a breakout of the upper level and then the lower one. Suppose I opened after the break of the upper level, everything is fine. But after the lower one... Either the signal is missed (because you can't have two birds with one stone), or I have a look at a secret parameter (I won't say which one), that clearly shows the descending trend. It turns out that the breakdown of the upper channel is a counter-trend breakdown, and the next candle shows a trend breakdown.

p.s. I showed the section where there were breakdowns of channel levels.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Here's one with a period of 240 minutes. Alexander seemed to be working with that period too.

Yes, I should admit that it was not a bad mix, at first the upper level was broken through and then the lower one. Suppose I opened after the breakdown of the upper level, everything is fine. And after the lower one... Either the signal is missed (because you can't have two birds with one stone), or I have a look at a secret parameter (I won't say which one), that clearly shows the descending trend. It turns out that the breakdown of the upper channel is a counter-trend breakdown, and the next candle shows a trend breakdown.

p.s. I showed the section where there were breakdowns of channel levels.

What's next?

That's the most interesting part.

i still haven't seen the solution to the problem after which K2 closed the signal

Renat Akhtyamov:

what's next?

That's where it gets interesting.

I still haven't seen a solution to the problem after which K2 closed the signal

Tell me the time. I have no breakout levels from the 14th. Watch the chart from right to left, towards zero.

OK, football break.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Tell me the time. I have no breakout levels beyond the 14th.

let's look at the period from the 13th to the 15th, also the euro

and if there's a signal to sell.

then let's look at the period from the 13th to today.

Personally, I assume all the signals will disappear and only one will remain on the 13th.

Renat Akhtyamov:

let's look at the period from the 13th to the 15th, also the euro

and if there's a signal to sell.

then let's look at the period from the 13th to today.

Personally, I assume that all the signals will disappear and there will be only one left on the 13th.

And why stay on the 13th if there is already a 14th to sell. Anyway, after football I will look at the 13th.

Preliminary conclusion: my original method of calculating channel levels is more self-sufficient than the second option.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

And why stay on the 13th if there's already a 14th for sale. Anyway, I'll look at the 13th after football.

Preliminary conclusion: my original method of calculating the channel levels is more self-sufficient than the second option.

well, you said it yourself, think first and then do.

don't say gop....

Renat Akhtyamov:

You said it yourself, think before you do.

don't say "gop....

Renate! Continued here: https: //www.mql5.com/ru/forum/265509#comment_8075344
Reason: