From theory to practice - page 311

Alexander_K2:

There is, of course. If you want, you can find my signal here on the forum. But I won't brag about it yet. In two weeks it was only +8.6%.

The problem was the following.

I did not want to take chances and decreased the number of currency pairs I was trading to 4. Alas, the number of trades decreased dramatically. An average of 1 trade in 2 days. This is literally depressing and freezing me out... Losing interest... Will be deciding next weekend - either increase number of instruments again or something else. So far I'm disappointed - trading does not fit my personality and temperament (probably like most traders :))

It's already good in profit, but maybe not so much for forex trading.

And the number of instruments should not affect the risk. But as I understand you have very complex calculations and this causes problems with the number of instruments?

Alexander_K2:

There is, of course. If you want, you can find my signal here on the forum. But I won't brag about it yet. In two weeks it was only +8.6%.

I did not want to take chances and decreased the number of currency pairs I was trading to 4. Alas, the number of trades decreased dramatically. An average of 1 trade in 2 days. This is literally depressing and freezing me out... Losing interest... Will be deciding next weekend - either increase number of instruments again or something else. So far I'm disappointed - trading doesn't suit my personality and temperament (probably like most traders :))

You can open several accounts with different risks. Preferably with a clean history.

It is better to regulate the risk with a formula at TS level rather than with the number of pairs... For example, by changing the triggering threshold or using MM...

Alexander_K2:

I did not want to take chances and decreased the number of currency pairs I was trading to 4. Alas, the number of trades decreased dramatically. An average of 1 trade in 2 days. This is literally depressing and freezing me out... Losing interest... Will be deciding next weekend - either increase number of instruments again or something else. So far I'm disappointed - trading doesn't suit my personality and temperament (probably like most traders :))

Found it.

The signal is exactly 2 years old.

All months in the negative and now the drain!

Renat Akhtyamov:

Found it.

Dump!

Well done! I can't see the plums. Let me clean my glasses, ein moment. No, I can't see it.

You have to watch from April of this year. - I'll show everyone how to get out of tough situations.

You think I'm supposed to give people a clean signal? You want me to rub it in?

Once again, I am telling you that I did not make the signal for personal gain, but to show them how to really work.

Alexander_K2:

Well done! I can't see the plums. I'll wipe my glasses, ein moment. No, I can't see it.

You've been watching since April of this year. - I'll show everyone how to get out of tough situations.

You think I'm supposed to give people a clean signal? You want me to rub it in?

I am telling you once again that I did not make the signal for personal gain, but to show them how to really work.

ok

I see...

Renat Akhtyamov:

Found it.

The signal is exactly two years old.

All months in the black and now it's draining!

how did you find it?)

igrok333:
how did you find him?)
replied in person.

that's where the plums were until recently! 100% a month.

and lately only 6 trades.

Subscription is not allowed.

You should have opened a new account. how are you going to make money, you won't be allowed to subscribe.

igrok333:
that's where the plums were until recently! 100% a month.

and lately only 6 trades.

No subscription allowed.

You should have opened a new account. how do you expect to make money if you are not allowed to subscribe.

I didn't realise that the opening signal would show the whole trading history. But that's a good thing - so be it. Let people see how to go from hopelessly negative to positive. At least I am not deceiving anyone - everyone either already sees everything or will soon.

Gentlemen!

I will allow myself another post like this.

I don't need your money - I earn enough by Russian standards without Forex.

I care about the principle - whether or not it is possible to earn on Forex just from deals, but not from trading signals.

If I see that it is possible to earn and this money will outweigh my basic income, then I'll probably leave the forum altogether, while this thread will remain - maybe someone will repeat what I've done.

If not, I honestly admit that this theory is bullshit.

Reason: