From theory to practice - page 182

Alexander_K2 I don't even touch the TS. It doesn't know such concepts as overshooting.

This is where you have typical overstaying - the drawdown in the trade is twice and a half more than the profit taken:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/221552/page179#comment_6551504

bas:

This is where you have typical overstaying - the drawdown in the trade is twice and a half the profit taken:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/221552/page179#comment_6551504

Yes, I was wrong there. Just like in the last GBPUSD trade. In general, all pairs in the pound are extremely complex.

I made a mistake in calculation of the sampling volume.

I remind you that optimal time to observe different pairs is different - because they have different wave functions (distribution of increments).

In order to see the motion of this wavefunction, one should set the sample volume to cover it almost completely.

Vizard_:

Two questions have arisen:

1. Do you read this and possibly similar books?

• before lunch
  • in the afternoon
  • for how long?

2. do you know any R or Python code for this book?

Sorcerer, why did you hide the book? Fools don't need it anyway, but the smart ones can read it.

СанСаныч Фоменко:

Two questions have arisen:

1. Do you read this and possibly similar books?

• before lunch
  • in the afternoon
  • for how long?

2. do you know any R or Python code for this book?

Alexander_K2:
Sorcerer, why did you hide the book? Fools don't need it anyway, but the smart ones can read it.

Which book? 3 pages ago - blank.

It's just after lunch now. You can read it before you go to sleep).

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Which book is it? Three pages back, nothing.

It's just after lunch now. You can read it before going to bed).

Orlov's lectures from Keldysh Institute. Some of them are in this thread, and there is a complete collection of essays.

Alexander_K2:
Sorcerer, why did you hide the book?

It was meant for you.

Vizard_:

It was meant for you.

Thank you. I downloaded it quickly, but people got excited, and I think about people every second. Those who suffer and seek in the orchard...

Alexander_K2:

Thank you. I had a quick download, but people got excited, and I think about the people every second. Those who suffer and seek in the orchard...

"In the morning I smear a sandwich and immediately think: how are the people?"))

Alexander_K2:

Thank you. I had a quick download, but people got excited, and I think about the people every second. Those who suffer and seek in the orchard...

Reason: