From theory to practice - page 183

:))) Yes, that's the way it is and nothing else! :)))

This is the Man worthy, after reading Orlov, to set the Grail.

Alexander_K2:

I downloaded quickly, but people got excited, and I think about the people every second. About those who are suffering and searching in the orchard...

Dmitriy Skub:
"In the morning I put on a sandwich and immediately think: how are the people?"))

I was just about to react, and there it is.)

And the caviar won't go down my throat,

♪ And the compote won't come in my mouth ♪

At night I stand at the window

And I stand up all night without sleep.

I keep worrying about Russia, how's the poor thing?

Alexander_K2:

Orlov's lectures from the Keldysh Institute. Some of them are in this thread, and there is a full collection of essays.

Have a look at the book. Imho, you need simpler models for real market applications. Actually, mathematicians have already said that for complex stochastic systems, model complexity does not give significant advantages. But it can also make it worse, as a multi-parameter model can become "unstable".

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Have a look at the book. Imho, you need simpler models for real market applications. Actually, mathematicians have already said that for complex stochastic systems, model complexity does not give significant advantages.

The book is good. It's like a base from which to build on. Orlov is also dubious, for example in matters of calculating sample size, but on the whole the theory is not bad.

I believe that this book exhausts theory completely, and then comes practice. And I will demonstrate this practice, until all traders understand that the Grail is caught by the ears and the only thing left is to bring it out into the light of day.

Any grail has no more than 3 months to live

also a statistic.

Alexander_K2:

The book is good. It is like a base from which to build on. Orlov is also stultifying, for example in matters of calculating sample size, but on the whole, the theory is not badly laid out.

I believe that this book exhausts theory completely, and then comes practice. And I will demonstrate this practice until all traders understand that the Grail is caught by the ears and the only thing left to do is to bring it out into the light of day.

At least now we know that the Grail has ears). I'd be more careful about the catching.)

Renat Akhtyamov:

Any grail has no more than 3 months to live

Also statistics.

Alexander'sgrail, if created of course, with the current market trends (real, not Forex) will live forever. But only with very limited application.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Alexander's grail, if created of course, with the current market trends (real, not forex) will live forever. But only with very limited application.

So I, suffering from remorse, think how to be - giving it away to everyone is wrong. People have to suffer their Grail, with or without ears. And the promise I made? Here's the dilemma... So, the model will only be handed out on request to those who are just exhausted, tired, but fighting like a warrior with the market. And this is evident in the archived posts of forum participants.

Alexander_K2:

So I, suffering from remorse, think how to be - giving it away to everyone is wrong. People have to suffer their Grail, with or without ears. And the promise I made? Here's the dilemma... So, the model will only be handed out on request to those who are just exhausted, tired, but fighting like a warrior with the market. And this is evident in the archived posts of forum members.

don't give out such a thing

never and under no circumstances

use a signal service if you want to share

Alexander_K2:

So I, suffering from remorse, think how to be - giving it away to everyone is wrong. People have to suffer their Grail, with or without ears. And the promise I made? Here's the dilemma... So, the model will only be handed out on request to those who are just exhausted, tired, but fighting like a warrior with the market. And this is evident in the archived posts of forum members.

Me, so very exhausted and very tired. For the last 2 months I have been doing nothing as far as the market is concerned. But your Grail will definitely not be used. Although I would like to take a look, but I will have to install VmsSim and deal with it. I don't think so.

Reason: