From theory to practice - page 1085

in a philosophical state of mind, I'd like to share my thoughts...

Why does A_K's grail keep slipping out? And Oleg's tractor won't start. They're smart people, they've read the primer.
And a lot of people before them couldn't get it going either.
It seems to me that we have an unclosed system with inconstant entropy.
Otherwise the laws of large numbers and limit theorems would have long ago reduced all observed distributions to well known ones.

And what happens in open systems? at least the school laws of thermodynamics stop working.
And add to this that the system grows insanely (I wanted to write inflationary model, but you will misunderstand), and by analogy with the same physics, Newtonian mechanics also goes to hell

For example - Fourier doesn't work, because it doesn't expect space to expand unevenly :-)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Otherwise, the laws of large numbers and limit theorems would have long ago reduced all observed distributions to well known ones.

Distributions like the market distributions have long been well known. But let A_K think for himself).

Maxim Kuznetsov:

In a philosophical state of mind, I will share my thoughts...

Why does A_K's grail keep slipping out? And Oleg's tractor won't start. They're smart people, they've read the primer.
And many people before them couldn't get it working either.
It seems to me that we have an unclosed system with inconstant entropy.
Otherwise the laws of large numbers and limit theorems would have long ago reduced all observed distributions to well known ones.

And what happens in open systems? at least the school laws of thermodynamics stop working.
And add to this that the system grows madly (I wanted to write inflationary model, but you will misunderstand), and by analogy with the same physics, Newtonian mechanics also goes to hell

For example - Fourier doesn't work, because it doesn't expect space to expand unevenly :-)

Maxim, because a fundamentally different approach is needed.

Pay attention to Alexey's indicator.

It's completely different from the others.

I can see that, it's a pity that many people can't see the radical difference.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Maxim, because a fundamentally different approach is needed.

Pay attention to Alexey's indicator.

It is not at all like the others.

I can see it, it's a pity that many people cannot see it.

I have seen the indicator for a long time, but have not heard about its basics. This is a great mystery :-)

But that's not what I mean...the open-ended hypothesis turns everything upside down (or backwards). If so, then the cause of the trading chaos is a bit off where it is commonly thought to be.

End of the week, let's recap:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

From theory to practice

Renat Akhtyamov, 2019.03.16 20:19

Not

I`ve been to the banya with beer.

)

on the eve:

1305 got chewed up pretty bad in a week and a half.

Now it's 1298.

I think it's time to use another spirit level.

This week, I'm gonna try and get the chiff in the general pile, 'cause it's so easy.

Take this level, draw the horizon, laugh at the sine wave.

Imho will last further. I've had enough punts 90)))) down

Martin Cheguevara:

so the previous impulse didn't embarrass you at all?))

no

multiplicator:
there was an impulse here, on the news. then there was a pullback to the previous state. why the hell was the next impulse, that's the question.

I guess that's why
Procurement

multiplicator:
there was momentum here, on the news. then there was a pullback to the previous condition. why the hell was the next momentum, that's the question.

The market can be driven by news and rumours, which are ignored by many of the experts here.)

The move downwards was triggered by the Brexit news/rumours/predictions.

Uladzimir Izerski:

The market can be driven by news and rumours, which are ignored by many of the experts here.)

The downward movement was triggered by the Brexit news-rumour-predictions.

Didn't have time to respond. But the point is the same.