From theory to practice - page 184

Renat Akhtyamov:

they don't give that away.

Never, under any circumstances.

use the signal service if you want to share

It won't be a limited use anymore.( Alexander will end up getting caught and beaten up for a long time. But that's what he wants).

Yuriy Asaulenko:

It will no longer be a limited use.( Alexander will end up being caught and beaten for a long time. But he wants it himself).

there incognito

the user chooses and decides to subscribe to the signal

So...

they will thank or criticize, but only in comments.

and we'll be watching

Guys, what makes you think this is the Grail. No decent statistics, not even a series of deals, just single deals. Why are you so sure that it worked, if there was not a single sane proof of the RESULTS of the work. Why the grail????

Renat Akhtyamov:

Off-topic - when registering as a signal provider, do you have to provide all the details about yourself, down to passport details? Does the account I trade on have to be registered in my name? After all, I trade on my wife's account...

Mihail Marchukajtes:
What makes you guys think it's a grail? This is not a grail, not a decent statistics, not even a series of deals. The problem is that the Grail is not a real trading tool and there is no proof that it works. Why the grail????

more than 5 trades in a row on the plus side is always a grail for those who are just starting their journey in forex

The most interesting thing, if there is really a wait-and-see attitude at a high enough level of risk, comes a little later

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Guys, what makes you think it's the Grail. No decent statistics, not even a series of deals, just single deals. The Grail is a very good model of a real brokerage firm that has a good reputation in the market. Why the grail????

Because I'm holding it by the ears.

Alexander_K2:

Off-topic - when registering as a signal provider, do you have to provide all the details about yourself, down to passport details? Does the account I trade on have to be registered in my name? After all, I trade on my wife's account...

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/10603
FAQ по сервису Сигналы
FAQ по сервису Сигналы
  • www.mql5.com
Узнать за 15 минут: смотри обучающие видео по торговым сигналам в MetaTrader 4 и MetaTrader 5 Здесь будут собраны и обработаны наиболее частые вопр...

Alexander_K2:

So let her register her details in MKuL under Alexander K2.

Well, if she wants to give out signals.)

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Guys, what makes you think it's the Grail. No decent statistics, not even a series of deals is not provided, only single deals. Why are you so sure that it worked, if there is not a single sane proof of RESULTS of work? Why the grail????

Don't worry, there is no Grail yet, and whether it will be created is still unclear. But if it is, it will be the Grail). But a single application.

Alexander_K2:

Because I'm holding it by the ears.

You're not holding anything. So far there is only a very promising direction.

Reason: