From theory to practice - page 120

Alexander_K2:

And I'm in trouble - yesterday after the publication of Non-Farm data I should have had a great deal on AUDCAD, but because of an error in the program (see post #1141, where AUDCAD opening/closing commands were written to AUDCHF file...) I got negative on AUDCHF... This is what New Year's Eve drinking and complete stupefaction due to it... I'm going for a walk to VDNKh with my wife. Whoever sees a man and his wife there, crying, that's me.

Here are the risks of mating a hedgehog with a hedgehog (VisSim with MQL4\5] in action... Pardon me for repeating myself, but the strategy implementation should be implemented in pure MQL4\5, thanks to the current level of the language allows doing it.

Alexander, I wrote you in personal message, but you are either too busy, or you are not really interested...

Dennis Kirichenko:

Here are the risks of crossing hedgehog with hedgehog (VisSim with MQL4\5) in action... Pardon me for repeating myself, but the strategy implementation should be implemented in pure MQL4/5, thanks to the current level of the language allows doing it.

Alexander, I wrote you in private message, but you are either too busy, or not very interested...

Denis, I understand what you have to do. Moreover, I am convinced that such serious tasks must be solved in a team and on a professional level - akin to working on a project.

But here's the thing - I have no moral right to impose my point of view on a team of professionals without concrete results. I will get them, we will discuss them and then we will talk. OK?

If you're willing - try taking tics at exponential intervals and storing them in an archive. The archive should be saved in real time and used when running the EA. I.e. at each new start on a new workstation the average statistics at different sample volumes should be calculated from the archive.

Dennis Kirichenko:

Here are the risks of crossing hedgehog with hedgehog (VisSim with MQL4\5) in action... Pardon me for repeating myself, but the strategy implementation should be implemented in pure MQL4/5, thanks to the current level of the language.

Alexander, I wrote you in personal message, but you are either too busy, or you are not really interested...

If I'm not mistaken, everything is described in the file he posted (didn't look). Only it's for wisim. Install wisim. Look at the logic. And code it on mcl. Unless, of course, Alexander cheated and all logic of the algorithm really does come out of that file, not nothing in the form of intermediate results.

Alexander_K2:

Just be sure to report the opening and closing of trades as they are being made. It's more honest that way. It might not even take a month.

ILNUR777:
If I'm not mistaken, everything is described in the file he posted (didn't look). Only it's for wisim. Install visim. Look at the logic. And code it on mcl. Unless, of course, Alexander cheated and all logic of the algorithm really does come out of that file, not nothing in the form of intermediate results.

You'd better teach your wife how to make cabbage soup ;-)

Funny: I haven't looked at it, but I have an opinion.

Have you tried to understand the project, the block diagram that Alexander posted? I don't want to brag, I myself have experience in a similar Simulink (Matlab) package, for example. But it's not easy for me. To be more precise, I can understand VisSim, but I don't have that much time. It's much easier to work with a pro in this business.

Here is an example of project flowchart from the author.

I think everything is clear in the flowchart, let's code it in MQL4/5!

Dennis Kirichenko:

Funny: I haven't looked at it, but I have an opinion.

Have you tried to figure out the project, the block diagram that Alexander posted? I don't want to brag, I have experience myself in a similar Simulink (Matlab) package, for example. But it's not easy for me. To be more precise, I can understand VisSim, but I don't have that much time. It's much easier to work with a pro in this business.

Here is an example of project flowchart from the author.

I think everything is clear in the flowchart, let's code in MQL4/5!

So my point wasn't about knowing exactly what's inside. It's that maybe you missed what was posted. I see you've seen the file.

Actually, his appearance was a response to my suggestion to keep everything open in the branch, since we've decided to post everything at the end anyway. Openness would speed up the process.

Of course it would be better for the author to describe his logics in clear text in the form of ToR. He does not want to. I only threw out what I threw in.
Let me in on the red cross.
Thanks mana green arrow.

Alexander_K2:

It is absolutely certain that your law of the root of t is only valid for your method of data reception and no more. This law is not true for receiving 5-digit ticks and it is more accurate to use this formula for price deviation:

S = sqrt(N*mean(|Ask(t)-Ask(t-1)|)), where N is the number of ticks during observation time t.

Another superficial assertion, a thoughtless statement. How many times! And I answer...

I wonder what your usual confidence is worth? Or, more often, ordinary certainty?

If even in a state ofabsolute certainty you are talking about something you don't know.

You are mistaken. Talking about nothing, nonsense.

Minutes USDCHF at https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/221552/page19#comment_6168925 where the conclusion "Before multiplication the values on the curves shown differed by a factor of 18, after multiplication they differed by a factor of 20. It's about the law of the square root", I didn't receive through the quotation streams in my terminals at all. There was no my method of accepting this data, took it off-the-shelf.

They are not mine, but passed my proximity check for minutes from other sources.

How many times have you reported your confidence, conviction here. What am I supposed to do with your words now? All to the dog-eat-dog. Is this what you teach young people?

Be more serious, at last.

Yep. Not kosher yet VisSim, 5:30pm.

Alexander_K2:

And I'm in trouble - yesterday after the publication of Non-Farm data I should have had a great deal on AUDCAD, but because of an error in the program (see post #1141, where AUDCAD opening/closing commands were written to AUDCHF file...) I got negative on AUDCHF... This is what New Year's Eve drinking and complete stupefaction due to it... I'm going for a walk with my wife to VDNH now. If you see a man and his wife crying, that's me.

Maybe you can show me at what time yesterday there should have been a gorgeous AUDCAD trade?

Here's the AUDCHF from the same DC for comparison.

Vladimir:

Again a superficial statement, a thoughtless statement. How many times! And I answer...

I wonder what your usual confidence is worth? Or, more often, ordinary conviction?

If even in a state ofabsolute certainty you talk about things you don't know.

You are mistaken. Talking about nothing, nonsense.

Minutes USDCHF at https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/221552/page19#comment_6168925 where the conclusion "Before multiplication the values on the curves shown differed by a factor of 18, after multiplication they differed by a factor of 20. It's about the law of the square root", I didn't receive through the quotation streams in my terminals at all. There was no my method of accepting this data, took it off-the-shelf.

They are not mine, but passed my proximity check for minutes from other sources.

How many times have you reported your confidence, conviction here. What am I supposed to do with your words now? All to the dog-eat-dog. Is this what you teach young people?

Be serious, at last.

I'm as serious as I've ever been. And I'm telling you again, Vladimir, that for all the power of your research you don't understand the deep physical meaning of your calculations.

You work as if with a Wiener process with drift, for which the law of the root of t is its standard deviation for a binomial distribution. You keep playing a stupid coin, and I'm working!

There is no binomial distribution in forex, no random walk and no stupid coin - that word alone pisses me off!

There are on average tudent distributions for different numbers of degrees of freedom.

Reason: