From theory to practice - page 1204

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
I don't agree that each currency has a unit volume. There is a concept called SDR (I think I might be wrong about the name). So, it's not about a unit volume of currencies. It's a percentage. You may use USD EUR GBP JPY CNY, google will tell you the exact percentage. But how do we assemble this basket of currency pairs?)

I am more suited to the analysis of correlated currencies as suggested byaleger.

The result looks like this.

There is a balanced line of "0" and there is a corridor in which currencies can break away from "0".

The currency is the carrier of price movements, not a particular pair. I am just saying. It may come in handy.)

EURUSDH4_0

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
I do not agree that there is a unit volume for each currency. There is a concept called SDR currency basket. SDR is not a unit volume of currencies. It's a percentage. You may use USD EUR GBP JPY CNY, google will tell you the exact percentage. But how do we assemble this basket of currency pairs?)

Personally, I got it.

there's a ratio to the point, to the decimal places.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
I do not agree that each currency is a unit volume. There is a concept known as currency basket - SDR, or I think I am mistaken in the name - it does not contain a unit volume of currencies. It's a percentage. You may use USD EUR GBP JPY CNY, google will tell you the exact percentage. But how do we collect this basket from currency pairs?)

There can be any number of types and compositions of currency baskets, depending on the purpose of the analysis. See e.g. http://www. dewinforex.com/ru/slovar-terminov/valiutnaia-korzina-i-ee-primenenie-na-praktike.html

The unit-volume method shown above was used to analyse the causes and circumstances of the currency crisis of 2008 (and to check the rumours concerning the possible introduction of a large amount of the new American amero currency).

Renat Akhtyamov:

Personally, I got it.

there's a quotient to the clause, to the decimal places.

That's the right way to think when you're not using "osverine")

Where's the transport manager?) It's the middle of the week, isn't the Grail of Hands? Nah?))

Uladzimir Izerski:

That's the right way to think when you're not using Ozverin.)

Right is right...

but the sum of all lines equals what?

vladevgeniy:
Where's the head of the transport department?) It's the middle of the week, isn't it? No?)

Probably a minor injury at work. He's at home licking his wounds.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Probably a minor injury at work. She's licking her wounds at home.

We should water her from the grail then))

Renat Akhtyamov:

right is right...

but the sum of all the lines equals what?

I don't know. Honestly.

But you've given me a good reason to think.)

Uladzimir Izerski:

I don't know. Honestly.

But you've given me a good reason to think.)

Personally, I can see that I'm not a zero.

I should probably drink some Ozverine and tell you what I think of this thing...

Reason: