From theory to practice - page 1068

Alexander_K:

Oh my goodness... Mate!!!!

I remember, I remember our debate with you. Good to see you back!

As for the Windows, I don't give a shit about my computer and my operating system, as long as it works with VisSim and MT4. I'm going to reinstall my mt4, hope it works and, I'm sure, whisim will work. A whole problem on a level playing field... On the plus side, you're right, my results are unimportant ... I have no desire to continue trading.

You're in trouble, buddy. Honestly, I was absolutely sure of success, but look what happened...

But I'll be back anyway. I got a score to settle with the market.

Rena's been telling me legends about your personality - maybe it's not true, but for some reason I believe it. I can't even call you a child :)).

Good luck to you!

Good luck to you! Was it a debate? I was warming up.) There was nothing to carp about - everything is obvious, but it comes with experience. A long and painful one. A year was enough for you. Some have been struggling for decades.

What did Rena tell you? Drop me a line so you don't make a mess.

Martin Cheguevara:
You will come back anyway) I remember you used to say that you did something for your daughter and the topic was kind of closed).
And then it was on to the next round)
Don't give up and remember that the 99% are losing for a reason and if that's the case, it's only natural that you're facing difficulties.
That's just not how you work at all. You're doing it all backwards.
You read the theory and try to apply it to the market.
I've told you and warned you that no good can come out of it. At least try to follow the advice I've given you and everyone else. And everything will work out for you. (1)Go from facts to theory and not vice versa.
Otherwise don't get upset, you're not the first, you're not the last.

(1) That's the concept I adhere to as well. Life has taught me.

Sometimes an idea comes to mind, a model, well, you think "one hundred percent true", made a discovery on the "tip of the pen. You begin to check it in practice - it does not work. Such illusions can arise even if you are in the subject, i.e. you are well versed in the problem, and if the problem is poorly studied, in general, there is plenty of room for illusions.

Aleksey Ivanov:

(1) That's the concept I hold too. Life has taught me that.

Sometimes an idea or a model comes to mind, you think "one hundred percent true", I've discovered it on the tip of my pen. You begin to test it in practice - it does not work. Such illusions can arise even if one is in the subject, i.e. has a good grasp of the problem, and if the problem is poorly researched, in general, there is plenty of room for illusions.

It's just sad that I haven't found any like-minded people here. And there are so many talented people...

At the pinnacle of thought, as they say, loneliness reigns...

I'm not being arrogant.

I'm just stating it as it is.

Real companies that can provide real access to trading can be counted on the fingers.

There are even fewer traders who make stable and long-term money on them.

Sad as it may seem...

I just got lucky with my stubbornness and stamina, my strength of mind.

that's all.

Maybe you'll be lucky too...

If you get such models in your head, most likely you don't have what I call a "coordinate system", that is, a set of indisputable facts calculated mathematically, on the basis of which you come to constructively adequate solutions in the field of speculation.

Unfortunately, you have to pay attention to the search for facts about the market, by search I mean literally develop mechanisms for the calculation of these facts, which are either programming or mathcad and similar programs.

When you see with your own eyes what I see and what I wrote about many pages ago, you won't have unnecessary ideas in your head.

Then you will truly begin to move forward, and not remain in 'blissful ignorance'.

Personally I fell into complete apathy when I built that frame of reference.

I just did not understand how anything can be earned in this situation.

It cost me a lot of effort to achieve what I have at the moment. I had to fight with myself, with the seemingly undeniable fact, calculated programmatically and mathematically, that the market cannot be predicted.

Martin Cheguevara:

I remember once going for an interview with

I would be afraid to go to them - this photo under the heading "Company Profile" is horrible.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

I'd be afraid to go to them - that photo under the heading 'Company Profile' is horrible.

That's not the word.)

Aleksey Nikolayev:

I would be afraid to go to them - this photo under the heading "Company Profile" is horrible.

Yes, our bros have those 'faces', pardon me, facial expressions too.

Martin Cheguevara:

It's just sad that I haven't found any like-minded people here. And so many talented people...

At the pinnacle of thought, as they say, loneliness reigns...

I'm not being arrogant.

I'm just telling it like it is.

I remember one time I went for an interview

with this guy in the middle.

He's the director of a branch of some Swiss company called Larson & Holtz.

I thought that since it was Swiss, everything should be all right.

In fact, when I saw them carrying out bidding I wondered how they hadn't lost all their business.

I was beginning to think that they did not lose all their business.

You can count only a handful of real companies that can offer you real access to trading.

There are even fewer traders who make stable and long-term earnings.

Sad as it may seem...

I just got lucky with my stubbornness and stamina, my strength of mind.

That's all.

(1) Maybe you'll be lucky too...

(2) If you get such models in your head, you most likely don't have what I call a "frame of reference", that is, a set of undeniable facts calculated mathematically, on which you make constructively adequate solutions in the field of speculation.

Unfortunately, you have to pay attention to the search for facts about the market, by search I mean literally develop mechanisms for the calculation of these facts, which are either programming or mathcad and similar programs.

When you see with your own eyes what I see and what I wrote about many pages ago, you won't have unnecessary ideas in your head.

Then you will truly begin to move forward, and not remain in 'blissful ignorance'.

Personally I fell into complete apathy when I built that frame of reference.

I just did not understand how anything can be earned in this situation.

It cost me a lot of effort to achieve what I have at the moment. I had to fight with myself, with the seemingly undeniable fact calculated programmatically and mathematically, that the market is impossible to predict.

(1) Thank you for your sympathy, but I am fine.

(2) Models-illusions don't belong to the market, I have solved many other complicated problems in my life. And I study the market statistically without "running ahead of the train" models.

wow the mql5 website is down...

or is it just me?

Aleksey Ivanov:

(1) Thank you for your sympathy, but I'm fine.

(2) Illusion models don't apply to the market, I've just solved a lot of other complex problems in my life. And so far I have studied the market statistically without "running ahead of the train" models.

And in what areas?

Aleksey Ivanov:

(1) Thank you for your sympathy, but I'm fine.

(2) Illusion models don't apply to the market, I've just solved a lot of other complex problems in my life. And I study the market statistically without "running ahead of the train" models.

Well ... then you are already starting to build facts.

Reason: