From theory to practice - page 1908

Alexander_K2:

I'm at a crossroads at the moment - to open the signal or without it normally, to tell anything or not. The last Wizard I spoke to said an emphatic "No!". There you go...

But, even what I am writing about should give hope to those who are suffering. Isn't it enough?

Constructed a phase space?

Martin CHEguevara:

Who told you that you can make money on a trend?)

Where did that judgement come from? Have you ever thought about it?

What nonsense... earning on trends and even on waves...

All this is pure fantasy, until proven otherwise).

I finished the thread and came back to you.

If you do not make money on the trend, then where is the source of income?

98% of speculators do not even know what a trend is. I have a doubt that you are in the same place?

And tech companies don't care about the trend. They changed at any time and were like that.

You are not a company, you are a speculator. For a speculator, the conditions for survival are different.

You have to know when the trend is and what the wave is. The trend is power. The rest is the grave for the deposit.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Finished the thread and came back to you.

If you don't make money on a trend, where is the source of income?

98% of speculators do not even know what a trend is. I have a suspicion that you are in the same place?

And tech companies don't care about the trend. They changed at any time and were like that.

You are not a company, you are a speculator. For a speculator, the conditions for survival are different.

You have to know when the trend is and what the wave is. The trend is power. The rest is the grave for the deposit.

Vladimir, how can you not understand?

Go against the trend and you're always on the plus side ;)

Alexander_K2:

The market is neither trending nor flat. It is one in non-linear space-time. For it says so in Scripture and only the Chosen Ones can see it.

I will try to bring Toddler back to this forum so that the faithful may know the Truth.

I have seen the AK2 market analysis. It is linear in the form of a constant flat.

He does not see or hear the trend. Nature has not endowed it with a musical ear.)

That's great.

I also said that the signal on such a system will not last long)).

Uladzimir Izerski:

Finished the thread and came back to you.

If you don't make money from a trend, where is the source of income?

98% of speculators do not even know what a trend is. I have a suspicion that you are in the same place?

So write it down if you understand it.

And I, as usual, will ask you many fundamental questions that you, and not only you, will not be able to answer.

And you won't be able to answer them not because you don't understand the question, but because your theory will be unsuccessful from the very beginning.

Then you will have no choice and you will only have to believe and hope that the theory on the basis of which you are making decisions will work.

But it will not work for all people doing the same thing.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Vladimir, how can you not understand?

You go against the trend and you're always on the plus side ;)

What trend?

There is no trend in a constant flat.

It's just a game.)))

bilbo_b:
Have you built a phase space?

No. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't do it. There are many grails, i.e. opportunities to make money in the market, but they all lie outside the linear plane. They just can't be seen on a normal chart and are not mathematically calculated.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I have seen the market analysis of AK2. It is linear in the form of a constant flat.

It does not see or hear the trend. Nature didn't give him a musical ear.)

That's great.

I also said that the signal by such a system will not last long.))

I don't really have musical hearing. But I do have hearing :))) I've learned to listen and hear what the Wizards are talking about, and that's worth a lot...

Alexander_K2:

No. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't do it. There are many grails, i.e. opportunities to make money in the market, but they all lie outside the linear plane. They just can't be seen on a normal chart and are not mathematically calculated.

Are you alluding to the transition from astronomical time to your own time?)

Martin CHEguevara:

So write it down if you understand it.

And as usual I will ask you many fundamental questions which you, and not only you, will not be able to answer.

And you will not be able to answer not because you do not understand the question, but because your theory will be untenable from the very beginning.

Then you will have no choice and you will only have to believe and hope that the theory on the basis of which you are making decisions will work.

But it won't work for all the people doing the same thing.

You remind me of me at the beginning of my journey.

No offence please.

The market is legitimate because it is created by people's emotions.

You just have to understand the processes.

Reason: