What form, let's assume a physical body, does time have? Your opinion. - page 30

Richie:

Just need a specific question.

ULAD, why did you bring up this topic in this forum? Any ideas?

Most likely something in the series of history repeating itself )

Richie:
Let's talk about physics, shall we? ..... Asked about the shape. Let's start with the number of dimensions. I 'perceive it' as one dimensional. Or are there other opinions?
100% time is shaped like a clock )))

sanyooooook:
100% time is shaped like a clock ))))

Like this:

DhP:

Spaces - they are not contiguous. They simply exist as height-width-depth perceived by our consciousness.

A dog's consciousness is unable to perceive the third dimension.

A dog sees perfectly, but perceives alternately height and width or depth and height or width and depth.

And the fact that a dog is unable to perceive the third dimension with its consciousness does not mean that the third dimension does not exist.

It is unlikely that a dog can be convinced by evidence of the multidimensionality of space.

If it were a dog, then it would never be able to run after a stick, or if I don't understand something, explain the algorithm of the dog in pursuit of a ball with its two-dimensional perception, it probably does it better with its two-dimensional perception than you do.

ZS: give me a link to proof that the dog is two-dimensional ))

Perhaps people need time to measure the inefficiency of their being.

A person needs time to get from point A to point B.

Imagine two-dimensional beings (humans) living on a plane, say on a white sheet of paper.

A line drawn with a pencil is an insurmountable obstacle for these creatures.

They have to spend, perhaps, a lot of time to get around the obstacle. But if they knew how to use the third dimension,

they'd be on the other side of the fence in a fraction of a nanometre.

Just like the movie Window to Paris.

So we're probably measuring our inability to live by time.

))))))))

PapaYozh:

That's the kind:

Yeah, a snail.)

By the way, is it flat or stretched out in length, like a spring?

sanyooooook:

then there's no way a dog could run after a stick, or if I don't understand something, explain the dog's algorithm for chasing a ball with its two-dimensional perception, it probably does it better with its two-dimensional sense than you do.

ZS: give me a link to the evidence that the dog is two dimensional sensitive ))

Zto, from Ouspensky's book "The New Model of the Universe"...

DhP:

Zto, from Ouspensky's book A New Model of the Universe...
MDA )

Techno:

We cannot see in the dark, but we have made a device with which we can see, if there are any other spaces, they can be found, not with our senses, but with devices, or by the influence of these spaces on anything.

Dogs perceive all 3 dimensions, otherwise they wouldn't be able to perceive 3 dimensional objects, which is stupid... and very stupid indeed. Dogs cannot perceive 3 dimensional space if it is drawn (or on a monitor) (i.e. as 2 dimensional). This mistake is unforgivable on your part

+1

sanyooooook:
+1

Science has long realised that it does not have such instruments at its disposal to comprehend the world.

Our ears and eyes can only perceive a tiny fraction of the waves that exist in nature.

We can't hear or see them all, but that doesn't mean they don't exist.

And that's exactly what we used to think. Or even didn't think about it at all.

Reason: