From theory to practice - page 1683

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

is that you are not trading synthetics in the way suggested, so lots and spreads have nothing to do with it, you are trading 1 instrument

Oh, I see.

So you have an "index ahead of the pair" and only open a position on the pair, because ALSO the index will liquidate the spread.

Дмитрий:

Ah, I get it.

So you have an "index ahead of the pair" and open a position only on the pair, because the index will ALWAYS eliminate the spread.

The euro affects the pair less than the usd, the usd is more important, its index is taken as a reference. Deviations on the euro are taken as noise, which, on average, leads back to the value of the index. These deviations form the spread. Regularities are looked for through optimization. I didn't say they are constant, but it is easier than fiat on SB

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

The euro affects the pair less than the usd, the usd is more important in the bund, its index is taken as a reference. Deviations of the euro are taken as noise, which, on average, leads to a return to the value of the index. These deviations form the spread. Regularities are looked for through optimization. I didn't say they were constant, but it's easier than fithing on SB

Well, trying to build a piecewise stationary series from two non-stationary ones is always better than trading on one non-stationary one.

But there is no magic decoupling indicator - you never know when spread characteristics will change

Дмитрий:

Well, trying to build a piecewise stationary series from two non-stationary ones is always better than trading on one non-stationary one.

But there is no magic decoupling indicator - you don't know when the spread characteristics will change

That's what I wrote about, in the index thread

what is it like to take currency pairs to a degree?

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Индекс_доллара

how is this even possible to trade?

igrok333:
what is it like to take currency pairs to a degree?

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Индекс_доллара

how is it even possible to trade this?

as well as not to the extent of

Дмитрий:

as well as not to the extent of

and what does it do to take them to the degree?
instead of just multiplying by that factor.

igrok333:
and what does it gain by taking them in degrees?
instead of just multiplying by that coefficient.

Who gets what?

The grades are chosen to reflect as accurately as possible the impact of the exchange rates of the most important currencies of the US trading partners at a given point in time on the exchange rate of the dollar.

Дмитрий:

Who gets what?

The grades are chosen to reflect as accurately as possible the impact of the exchange rates of the most important currencies of the US trading partner countries at a given point in time on the exchange rate of the dollar.

This is the closest post to the truth. The rest don't count.)))

Макс:

The main thing is not to win, the main thing is to participate?) That's a great loser's slogan.

If the aim is to make money, then you can lose at least 1000 accounts for the sake of it.

If the aim is to show the tester's pictures to our fellow losers, that is the best slogan.

This, by the way, is Dmitrievsky's slogan.)

what a fool you are, god forgive the sinner and moderator hear my pleas

Reason: