From theory to practice - page 1567

Martingeil:

Uncle, turn on the KANDER)))) Smoking is bad for you, but don't be nervous, it's only the beginning)))

Better a horrible ending than a horror without an ending....

Alexander_K:

Question for programmers:

Is it possible to create an archive file of 1, 2, ... 5-second bars, by way of example:

Bits of belonging to a real quote OPEN HIGH LOW CLOSE
1 1.10112 1.10115 1.10109 1.10111
0 1.10112 1.10115 1.10109 1.10111

etc.

Where accessory bit (flag) = 1 if there was at least one real tick quote during the required time interval, = 0 if there was no quote (in this case previous values are recorded).

How to do it?

I guess I can't do without tests and this whole mess may last for years...

there's no way around it

Alexander_K:

Better a terrible ending than a horror without an ending....

More like the second one, the eternal search for what you need, just don't let it turn into an eternity...

Martingeil:

It's more like the second one, the eternal search for what you need, just don't let it turn into an eternity...

I think the same thing awaits you. Those who have seen the Quiet House don't sit on this forum - long verified.

Alas, the Sage Dreamer is right to say, "Abandon all hope, whoever enters here. All is vanity and vanity. But in the factory, it's good."

Alexander_K:

I think the same is waiting for you. Those who have seen the Quiet House do not sit on this forum - it has long been verified.

Alas, Sage Dreamer is right to say, "Abandon all hope, whoever enters here. All is vanity and vanity. But in the factory it's good."

Not waiting, it's already there, and stretches and stretches no end to it, and the factory will not help)))

Found our professor, he is still here, you see, he is also involved, looking for the grail....)))

Professor

Alexander_K:

Better a terrible ending than a horror without an ending....

Just as long as they don't take him to the nuthouse.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

The main thing is not to be taken to the asylum.

Where are we now?). All around are Visionaries, Gurus, Napoleons...
I don't know what planets the aliens are from, but what's more incomprehensible
why do they need my Byul-Byul-ogly tapes?))

Evgeniy Chumakov:

The main thing is not to be taken to the asylum.

(dorky online)

Guys, maybe we should team up and produce a series like "Mythbusters"?

But make up a title like "The Holy Grail - Secrets of Financial Markets" with Stanley and Frank only on Discovery Channel.

Why? ...But there'd be an awful lot of episodes.))

What would all those emotional ups and downs of profits and losses be worth)))
It's a gold mine of filmmaking.)

I keep wondering how to run the world without attracting the attention of the orderlies)))))))))))))))

Alexander_K:

Maybe the forex market does not have such a pattern of giving 30 per cent a month... Then it turns out that we are looking for a needle in a haystack in which there is none.

Reason: