Market Data Subscriptions

Dear all... Searching for a way to get different market data from the same Metatrader installation simultaneously, I have found this (https://www.metaquotes.net/en/company/news/5224). There is a Market Data Subscription service. I have tried to find more about it, without any success. Metaquotes doesn't offer a support channel for contact and that subscriptions is available for me only when I connect to Metaquotes DEMO server and when I am connected to it the option to subscribe is not available (saying that is available only for real accounts).

Anyone knows an easy way to receive in the same terminal market data from different brokers at once without the necessity to install and clone Metatrader installation?

MetaTrader 5 build 2450: Negative prices, market data subscriptions and new chart settings
MetaTrader 5 build 2450: Negative prices, market data subscriptions and new chart settings
  • MetaQuotes
  • www.metaquotes.net
The updated platform features the all-new Subscription service, with which traders will be able to subscribe to market data from hundreds of exchanges around the world. Brokers can offer their own subscription services, such as Personal Manager assistance, to help traders in understanding specific financial instruments or in getting acquainted...

b2tradingclub:

Dear all... Searching for a way to get different market data from the same Metatrader installation simultaneously, I have found this (https://www.metaquotes.net/en/company/news/5224). There is a Market Data Subscription service. I have tried to find more about it, without any success. Metaquotes doesn't offer a support channel for contact and that subscriptions is available for me only when I connect to Metaquotes DEMO server and when I am connected to it the option to subscribe is not available (saying that is available only for real accounts).

Anyone knows an easy way to receive in the same terminal market data from different brokers at once without the necessity to install and clone Metatrader installation?

Nobody?

b2tradingclub #: Nobody?

The service is probably something that only a few select brokers provide, and since MetaQuotes has never provided a list of such brokers, it is like searching for a needle in a haystack.

I certainly do not know of any broker offering that service.

Fernando Carreiro #:

The service is probably something that only a few select brokers provide, and since MetaQuotes has never provided a list of such brokers, it is like searching for a needle in a haystack.

I certainly do not know of any broker offering that service.

Once again, thanks for your support!

All information regarding market data subscriptions seems to be total fake news - MQ is still lagging to launch this service!
Reason: