From theory to practice - page 1406

Renat Akhtyamov:

killed the system with gaps.

but the TS was more mechanical than auto.

the word auto I mean the adaptability that the market has against any trader's grail

Now there's no mistake.

Replace the word 'adaptability' with 'randomness' and you'll really start to make sense of your words.

Martin_Apis_Bot Cheguevara:
Okay, I'm getting a little realistic here... I'm sorry, guys. I stand corrected.)

How are our kukls doing, powerless against FormulaE? Or crusades in the name of the suffering?))

FormulaE is a toy, a dabble, but it predicts a lot, to say the least.

I've hardly shown anyone the rest.

Sometimes I sparkle, but I clean up after an hour, tops, if possible.

Replace the word 'adaptability' with 'randomness' and you'll really start to make sense of your words.
No, that's right.

Renat Akhtyamov:
no
Well that's your right) Living under illusions while in reality is not good for you, and it's good for manual trading;)

Well, that's your right)
it is not a right, but the direction of the only right way to develop ATC

In general I am just wondering why so many people complain so much about the grid, martins, averaging.

Can't you check all the layouts in a tester? It might make more sense.

Renat Akhtyamov:
is not a right, but the direction of the only right way to develop ATC
In the word "adaptive" you put hope, in the word "random" I put more than one hundred times already proven statistics.
And since you are so smart, the "right" direction of ATC's development has already changed, hasn't it?) The market is adaptive, as you say.)

Evgeny Belyaev:

Can't you check all the layouts in a tester? It might make more sense.

Drawings of half of Everest in sectional view ?)))

In the word "adaptive" you put hope, in the word "random" I put more than a hundred times already proven statistics.
And since you are so clever, the "right" direction of ATS development has already changed, hasn't it?) The market is adaptive, as you say.
No, no, it's not random!

Renat Akhtyamov:
no, no!
"adaptability, the kind that the market owns against any trader's grail" - can you explain then?
Reason: