Let's glue probability to the formula.
♪ so I don't get bored ♪

Renat Akhtyamov:

so what, and then leaked

Checked - the user no longer exists.

The link is not for public viewing.

Макс:
After 12.2018 quit trading?)

Updated the picture. No trades now, moving to another broker. The previous one stopped executing trades)

Alexander_K:

Bass obviously got caught on 03.01.2019 and even his beloved potatoes didn't help.

This is a lesson to all those who puff themselves up, clinging to some secrets, rather than participating equally in the discussions in this thread.

You are too zealous in giving out lessons) instead of studying the market even minimally.

secret:

You are too zealous in giving out lessons) instead of studying the market at least minimally yourself.

After 3 trades, A_K can rightfully consider himself a guru.
Don't shoot the pianist, he plays as well as he can.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Mm-hmm. Nobel laureates rest easy.

Let them, not rest, but try to refute! It is noteworthy that the originator, i.e. generator of H, P and I functions is function B. However paradoxical it is, but all processesare "designed" in advance, i.e. by function B! An involuntary thought occurs: Is this function GOD-a? None of the functions known to me satisfies the requirements above. Integration over parts of the B function leads to the H and P functions.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Let them, not rest, but try to refute! It is noteworthy that the originator, i.e. generator of H, P and I functions is function B. However paradoxical it is, but all processes are "designed" in advance, i.e. by function B! An involuntary thought occurs: Is this function GOD-a? None of the functions known to me satisfies the requirements above. Integration over parts of function B leads to functions H and P.

Yeah, yeah. Even Einstein said - God doesn't play dice.
By the way, the Present doesn't exist. A recorded event is already the past.)
A_K, do you know what he said that about? Don't look on the internet. Fucking physicist.)

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Yeah, yeah. Einstein also said - God doesn't play dice.
A_K, you know what he said? Fucking physicist.)

Throw me some tomatoes if I'm wrong:

God doesn't play dice...........

He makes them.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Yes, it is. Even Einstein said - God does not play dice.
A_K, you know what he said that about? Fucking physicist.))

All our misfortunes stem from the fact that we are all hostages of the B-function, of which we know the type, but its parameters we are not allowed to know! What principle is used to form the parameters of the B-function is a superproblem which apparently cannot be solved by mankind.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Let them, not rest, but try to refute! It is noteworthy that the originator, i.e. generator of H, P and I functions is function B. However paradoxical it is, but all processes are "designed" in advance, i.e. by function B! An involuntary thought occurs: Is this function GOD-a? None of the functions known to me satisfies the requirements mentioned above. Integration over parts of function B leads to functions H and P.

Reason: