From theory to practice - page 1270

Yuriy Asaulenko:
I know a construction engineer, deputy chief engineer of Dubna SMU. He built everything here, including the accelerator.
What have you built to be proud of?
A lot of people here have graduated from universities.

I work in the energy sector. PSU, GTU, if that means anything to you. I have a little relation to nuclear industry (greetings to Alexey Ivanov) - only in part of recycling water supply.

Alexander_K:

I work in the energy sector. CCGT, GTU, if that means anything to you. I have little to do with the nuclear industry (hello Alexey Ivanov) - only in terms of recycled water supply.

Greetings to Hydroproject.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Hello to the hydro project.

Lana. Well, you know what I mean. Before you argue with your uncles, you should at least introduce yourself, calmly point out your mistakes and suggest alternative ways of solving the problem. Am I not right? If this forum is just a bazaar, then I will just bazaar, which I do.

Alexander_K:

Lana. Well, you know what I mean. Before you argue with your uncles, you should at least introduce yourself, calmly point out your mistakes and suggest alternative ways of solving the problem. Am I not right? If this forum is just a bazaar, then I will just bazaar, which I do.

You are sometimes told sensible things. Who are you listening to?

Alexander_K:

Here's how people present themselves on PMs, guys:

"Mechanical engineer (aircraft engineering), maths, psychology and social work, PhD in biotechnology"

I won't name his nickname - but, it's an extremely educated person, his opinion I listen to.

And who are all those people flooding the forum! А? I'm asking you! This is a disgrace and nothing else.

You fill in the profile according to your regalia - it will be systematic and logical, the fact that you somewhere that someone said, I don't know, a filled in profile reduces the number of letters in the debate. Those who will need and who are interested will seek them out. I want to read your publications (scientific degree and rank bind to their presence) and humbly bow my head before your radiant face and will ask you to serve (well, maybe).

Yuriy Asaulenko:
You're sometimes told good things. Who are you listening to?

Eh.... Everyone I offer my TC to, I certainly listen to: you, Comrade Che, Vladimir, Warlock, Max (though he sometimes makes mistakes, but he's a rabid grail seeker, I respect those) and a few others. Well, about 10 people at the most. But, these people are self-sufficient and do not need to be given tasks and guided their actions. Is everyone here like that?

Alexander_K:

Erm.... Everyone I offer my TC to, I certainly listen to: you, Comrade Che, Vladimir, Warlock, Max (though he's sometimes wrong, he's a rabid grail seeker, I respect those) and a few others. Well, about 10 people at the most. But, these people are self-sufficient and do not need to be given tasks and guided their actions. Is everyone here like that?

Then listen again. Tics are dirt underfoot. Sometimes (occasionally) they really are needed. But to collect them, process them and make inferences is at the level of nonsense.
But, once again, sometimes tics are really needed.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Then listen again. Ticks are dirt underfoot. Sometimes (occasionally) they are really needed. But to collect them, process them and make speculations is at the level of delirium.
But then again, sometimes tics are really necessary.

Why do you think I'm sitting here working and not just sleeping? I'm checking again and again on this point, and I'm working on the middle one. It should be ready by Monday.

Unicornis:

If you fill in your profile according to your regalia, it will be systematic and logical; if you have said something to someone somewhere, you know, a complete profile reduces the number of letters in the debate. Those who will need and who are interested will seek them out. I want to read your publications (scientific degree and rank bind to their presence) and humbly bow my head before your radiant face, and will ask you to serve (if anything).

Let your uncle podotr help you.

Alexander_K:

Why do you think I'm sitting here working and not just sleeping? I'm checking again and again on this point, and I'm working my magic on the middle one. Everything should be ready by Monday.

You'll get there. Any change is a new test.
There is also an interesting question for consideration - system stability. In the sense of stability of SAU&R.
Reason: