From theory to practice - page 831

Alexander_K:

That's a hell of a yield schedule only people like me can have:)))

You're a megalomaniac.) Anyone can do that.

If the leverage was 10, I'd say it might be okay. With 100 leverage it's close to a disaster.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

You have delusions of grandeur.) Anyone can do that.

If the leverage was 10, I'd say it might be okay. With 100, it's close to a disaster.

Yeah, well... I see. It doesn't matter, especially not until New Year's Eve... There's no grail again, is there?!

Give me the trend/fleet key, Yuri, I'll forgive you.

Alexander_K:

A bit of thrashing at the end of the week. Voila!!!

This is one hell of a yield chart only people like me can have :)))

Excess as a trend/float key worked satisfactorily, missed only 6 trends (3x2 - highlighted on the chart) for the week, but they dealt crushing blows to the deposit.

A trend (by my definition a directional accelerated price movement) is a beastly thing, of course.

more than half of the trade is down

Alexander_K:

Yeah... I see. It doesn't matter, especially not until New Year's Eve... There won't be another grail.

Give me the trend/fleet key, Yuri - all is forgiven!

Maybe some ATS-key will turn up, but... There will be noGrailshow!

First of all, I already told you about the key. Except I didn't show you the door, but that's another topic. Well, there will not be another key, there will be variations of the same. The trend is defined only in real time and in no other way. All excesses-asymmetry here is grief-stricken nonsense.

Secondly, you may not forgive, or even hold a grudge...

Yuriy Asaulenko:

First of all, I've already told you about the key. Except for the door, but that's another topic. Well, there will be no other key, there will be variations of the same key. The trend is determined only by real-time and nothing else.

I remember that conversation about the key. I'll come back to it again if it doesn't work this time too.

Renat Akhtyamov:

More than half of the trades are down

Wipe your glasses, Rena! Out of almost 100 trades, only 6-7 trends are missed. Think about it!

6 or 7 negative trades extinguish a hundred!!! Nah, the market is no SB...

Alexander_K:

Wipe your glasses, Rena! Out of almost 100 trades, only 6-7 trends are missed. Think about it!

6 or 7 negative trades extinguish a hundred!!! No, the market is not the SB...

No, the market is not the SB...

That's the conclusion.

And if it's real, you'll put it in the frame.

Alexander_K:

No, the market is not a fucking SB...

A typical SB in an open system.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Typical SB in an open system.

I don't know, I don't know... For SB I would understand a smooth change in deposit, even if relative to 0 (as Bass claims). But, for 30 trades to go into a steady '+', then to be tipped by just the 2nd... Then the same pattern again and again and again... - It's you know... I don't get it.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Typical SB in an open system.

Made a self-optimising indicator that trades on its own.

Nonsense, but there are NO profitable trading outcomes over a long period of time.

The only parameter that is being overridden is the observation window.
Reason: