What is a tester's Grail? - page 18

Alexey Volchanskiy:
  1. The robot is optimised for a period, e.g. 3 months.
  2. At the same period, a test is carried out

This is a fitting to the story.

With respect.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Already answered in the thread title:

graaly - in the tester!

can be strengthened: the tester is a grail!

;)

Alexey Volchanskiy:

))))))))))))

I've always suspected that the graphs in the market are shot this way:

1. A zero spread is set.
  2. The robot is optimized on a certain period, for example 3 months.
  3. The test is performed on the same period
  4. Voila! The grail is ready, you can buy it!

i got caught with a zero spread)))) and for a long time i could not believe that this is not a grail)))))))))))))) i have one with zero spread plus... well, we should take the spreads and cancel them.

"Hello friends, the Grail was sent to me by God himself. Anyway, here's what happened to me. I am standing at Sheremetevo-2 airport, meeting my wife from Italy... The plane is already delayed, according to reports, for 3 hours, I am quietly furious.... Nearby, another intelligent-looking man goes berserk: glasses, hat, briefcase... He comes up to me, all shy and asks me to safeguard his briefcase for a couple of minutes while he escapes to the toilet. I am an unkind person by nature and I agreed, so here I am:.... Half hour.... hour.... hour and a half.... I'm no longer furious - I'm frantic... Finally, I walk up to the airport desk sergeant and outline the situation with the briefcase. He asks me to go with him. We arrive at the checkpoint and start drawing up the case, the protocol, as it should be, my passport details, a description of the situation... Finally we get to the inventory of the contents of the case.... Open it... My mother! I wish I were dead! The case is stuffed up to the top with large Euro notes in bank wrappers! I almost ate my beard in one gulp when I realized that I had not pocketed it! I feel like the last sucker, I don't even have the strength to swear! I look, and people in uniform are quietly crumpled up the protocol and are bashfully looking at each other and the case.... They were so upset, they rushed towards it and started shoving these packs into all their pockets, and I was just standing there salivating... But the sergeant took pity and said:

- "Why are you standing there, you breadwinner? Why don't you get some for yourself?!
I rushed to the briefcase, forgetting my name, and started to collect my dough too... ...dialing, dialing, dialing, dialing... I woke up and my blanket was tucked into my underwear..."

Alexey Volchanskiy:

))))))))))))

1. A zero spread is set.
  4. Voila! The grail is ready, go ahead and buy!

Thanks for the spread... the number of false entries has decreased by an order of magnitude)))) The grail is ready at $100... I need money for the initial deposit)))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

))))))))))))

1. A zero spread is set.
  4. Voila! The grail is ready, go ahead and buy!

I have never tested on MT4 and I still do not understand how I can set zero spread. Then what about Ascom and Bid, are they equal ?

On MT5 no spread is set and there is also a test mode on real ticks. So on the MT5 tester in real ticks mode it's hard to get tester grails.

Unless, of course, one misses places where there are losing trades.

By the way testing with a minimum spread of 1 point of five digits makes sense, I got great results with less spread, but it allowed us to see the potential of the method and by various manipulations to raise the MO, and if the spread was immediately real, it would be hard to see, you can understand if we are losing at a rate less than the spread.

Andrey Kisselyov:

It's called storytelling.

Respectfully.

Thanks, Cap ) That's exactly what 90% of Market sellers do when they advertise their pseudo-Grails.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

I have never tested on MT4 and still haven't understood how you can set a zero spread. Then what about Ascom and Bid, are they equal ?

On MT5 no spread is set and there is also a test mode on real ticks. So on the MT5 tester in real ticks mode it's hard to get tester grails.

Unless, of course, we skip those places where there are losing trades.

Yes, in MT4 there is a field "Spread" where you can enter zero. I know about MT5, I've been testing on real ones myself since MQ made them a few months ago.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Yes, MT4 has a "Spread" field where you can enter zero. I know about MT5, I've been testing on real ones myself since MQ made them a few months ago.

To see the tester <grails>, just test the products that are at the top of the Market on MT5, both in "Every tick" and "Every tick based on real ticks" mode.

Reason: