[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 696

Interior Minister Rashid Nurgaliyev has declared victory over corruption in his agency.

"There, behind my back, in the past, is bribery, abuse of power, corruption and all the negativity. It's not there today," the minister expressed confidence during a meeting with MIA personnel. According to the minister, only "the best of the best" remained in the police.

And those who fail to pay on time will have their children taken away for soap. And if this doesn't help and the debt is 2 months old, the debtors will be shot in their flats and the flats will go to the United Russia party. Know how to appreciate what we are doing for you.

Mischek:

And those who fail to pay on time will have their children taken away for soap. And if this does not help and the debt is 2 months old, the debtors will be shot in their flats and the flats will go to the United Russia party.

Now that's a pearl!

============

VOLGOGRAD

The trader is standing in front of the monitor. There is a fantastic collapse on the charts. And he stands quietly with his hands in his pockets. He is looking at the monitor. Another trader runs by. He runs up and yells:
- What's the matter, you're wearing longs with shoulders! I'm gonna get staked!
- Well...
- Are you stupid or what?! If I were you, I'd be running around, screaming, tearing my hair out, but you?
- Maybe I am...

Very relevant!

==================

Finally we wait!!!!!!!!!!! Rejoice, "dear Russians"!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Rashid Nurgaliyev: We are done with corruption in Ministry of Internal Affairs!
04:53, 26.08.2011 | Russia
"Only the best of the best remained in the new structure," said the head of the agency

http://vostokmedia.com/n113601.html

======================================

Meanwhile: http://www.newsru.ru/crime/26aug2011/oboroten.html

(an employee did not know that "corruption is over...")

Long-term.

Reason: