Ideas for trading experts (robots) - page 5

Zvezdochet:
Here we go again! I told you VO FRILANSEE ( what side of Moron ??? ) take on the task of writing a robot. Then they write "send the TOR" we will write. "Sending the TOR --- they disappear from freelancing and I don't even see them ! What should I do? Don't send the terms of reference ??? then how ???

Where do you send your assignments? To your grandfather's village? Finally, read the article - what steps to take when ordering a job:ordering procedure

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Volodya, I had a question in a private message today - how to do voting. I can't tell you about a specific case, but sometimes questions make you sad

Important: Try as much as possible to communicate with each other in comments to the Order, not only at this step, but also at all subsequent stages. Often, people understand the same terms in their own way, and the more you ask each other leading questions in the process of processing the Order, the better result you can get............I've explained the idea of what and how and I even "thank you" did not say "got the information and .... and search the expanses of the Internet.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Is this all already archived as done?

No, no, I'm just about to start working on it...

Maksim Neimerik:

No, no, I'm just about to start working on it...

Good afternoon, Maxim. Are you capable of programming, but haven't found a worthwhile task yet?

Try to open a simple, at least daily, weekly chart of any trading pair, you may find so many interesting moments for programming there. The main thing is to be attentive.

Vladimir Karputov:

Where do you send your assignments? To your grandfather's village? Finally, read the article - what steps to take when ordering a job:ordering procedure.

How do I know where ???? I put an ad for a job, several people showed up and offered to write an advisor. Strictly through freelancing. Send them the terms of reference, I sent them VERY FRILANCE. They disappeared ....

http://c2n.me/3Mu98CY All exactly what I did. I was knocked on the door by several performers (discussion, etc.) I discussed the part. I wrote to me to send the complete TOR then say the cost. I sent a complete TOR with a detailed description. I sent it to the CONTRACTOR (one of those who posted - do not be sarcastic again - you all understood perfectly.) The contractor disappeared. All of your links is the same where I wrote ... there is no OTHER freelance resources for writing EAs! I personally have not seen more than one. Maybe there is a clone of the resource ( I'm also getting sarcastic .....).

289d3-clip-137kb.png
289d3-clip-137kb.png
  • clip2net.com
Clip2net — лучший способ быстро и легко сделать скриншот

http://c2n.me/3MuaaoH Here is the FRILANCE where I placed the ORDER

77ffd-clip-339kb.png
77ffd-clip-339kb.png
  • clip2net.com

http://c2n.me/3Muawjb That's how my ad popped up .And that's how ( in a small box ) I've had performers knock on my door and apply for the job. I clicked the first ............ it was........................... the fourth............... disappeared................... so WHERE ????? I still have to place an ORDER ?????

90803-clip-211kb.png
90803-clip-211kb.png
  • clip2net.com

Zvezdochet:

http://c2n.me/3Mu98CY It is exactly what I did. I knocked on the door several performers (discussion, etc.) I discussed the part. I sent it to the CONTRACTOR (one of those who posted - do not be sarcastic again - you all understood perfectly.) The contractor disappeared. All of your links is the same where I wrote ... there is no OTHER freelance resources for writing EAs! I personally have not seen more than one. Maybe there is a clone of the resource ( I'm also getting sarcastic .....).

Do you have anything else other than the 30 quid listed in your "wants"? Well, then I'll believe they're disappearing.

Really, still have to pick and choose from 14 applications...

Galina Bobro:

Do you have anything else other than the 30 quid listed in your "wants"? Well, then I'll believe they're disappearing.

Really, there's still 14 bids to pick and choose from...

Do you have anything other than what's in the "wants" for 30 quid? I don't understand the question how to understand "anything else" ????... What else should there be???

Reason: