Friday - page 21

Martingeil:
Me too, and congratulations to us ;)
What about the bank? Bankrupt?

And - so!

It's that thing that happens every week again - i.e. Friday!

What's up with politics - the GDP? Meeting with the chief editors? Listening to AAB while taking a shower. That's very good.

And you - who are you for, if the second round happens? I'm for - can't remember the robot's name... Joni forever?

One day, Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin was sitting in his office looking at crossword puzzles. He was too lazy to solve them. There was a knock on the door.

- Yes!" Vladimir Vladimirovich said with a majestic look on his face.

-Yes!" was the reply from the person behind the door. - Shall we go for a drive?

Vladimir Vladimirovich hesitated.

Svinozavr:

......... And you - who are you for if a second round happens? .........

For whom? For God, for the Tsar! )))

Putin's $1 billionmansion in Gelendzhik.

A kingdom fit for a real tsar.

For some reason the link does not open. But it's here: http://tltgorod.ru/reporter/?reporter=17736

"Know such things, brother, things..."

I can leave, completely. And no shit about the GDP. Who are his voters - idiots? I think not. Just people who have (and have had) nothing. The czar will give. The slave licks the knife. How is it... no way.

Svinozavr:

"Know such things, brother, things..."

I can leave, altogether. And no shit about the GDP. Who are his voters - idiots? I think not. Just people who have (and have had) nothing. The czar will give. The slave licks the knife. How is it... no way.

Well, you're wrong about that - do they already have something? They're not likely to want anything else, either.

YOUNGA:
Well, you're wrong here - do they already have something? They are unlikely to want something else either.
Explain. I don't get it.

The new tsar will rebuild everything to suit himself - those who bought earlier will have to lose something (not likely with great pleasure)

Bullshit. No one will give him that pleasure anymore. It's a bummer...

As you say ... you have to go with the trend...
Reason: