Ideas for trading experts (robots)

Hello forum users, who is ready to share interesting trading systems in exchange for writing a robot using the same system? If so, I'm waiting for a message in person!

...And yes, I understand that now begins the "didactic speeches" type of "what are you talking about, no one will give you his trough" etc. Please don't waste your time and mine on such remarks...

Maksim Neimerik:

Hello forum users, who is ready to share interesting trading systems in exchange for writing a robot using the same system? If so, I'm waiting for personal messages!

... And yes, I understand that now begins the "edifying speeches" such as "what are you talking about, no one will give you his trough" etc. Please don't waste your time and mine on such remarks...

This thread is public, respectively, in the private - no one.

We are ready to write one indicator, TS grid.

All the codes are public, and in the public domain will be posted in this branch.

Ready to take it on and finish the job?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

This is a public topic, so no one can write to you in person.

Ready to write one indicator at a time, the TS is grid.

All the codes are public, and in open form posted in this thread.

Ready to do the job and bring it to an end?

I smell a catch))) You're a programmer yourself... You must've come up with something.

Maksim Neimerik:
I feel a catch))) You are a programmer yourself ... You think you've come up with something really cool?

No catch, and no time to write. There are several indicator tabs open for more than two months now, I keep wanting to try and make an EA on them, but the timing is a mess. As I write EAs, the tabs will be closed)

Here is one of the indicators

Hi!

If you study the chart, there are reversal patterns.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

No catch, and no time to write. There are several indicator tabs open for more than two months now, I keep wanting to try and make an EA on them, but the timing is a mess. As I write EAs, the tabs will be closed)

Here is one of the indicators

Indicator #2

I have some work to do, if I wanted to)

EURUSD

Maksim Neimerik:

Hello forum members, who is ready to share interesting trading systems in exchange for writing a robot using the same system?

Imho, interesting idea of a robot that develops a strategy itself and subsequently trades on it. It's based on ML.

One such robot has already been createdby Maxim Dmitrievsky based on Reshetov's neuron (see his article on MQL). Maxim gives details in the article Machine Learning in Trading: Theory and Practice.

I think this is a really interesting area and worth working on.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Imho, interesting idea of a robot that develops a strategy itself and then trades on it. ML basis.

One such robot has already been createdby Maxim Dmitrievsky based on Reshetov's neuron and, as I understand it, is already working. Maxim gives details in the article Machine Learning in Trading: Theory and Practice.

This, I think, is really interesting and worth doing.

that's it, they won't leave us any money then.... coven...

Alexander Ivanov:

that's it, they won't leave us any money then.... coven...

If still left, then there is nothing to worry about. Already about 60-80% of the market volume is traded by robots).

Yuriy Asaulenko:
If still left, there's nothing to worry about. Already about 60-80% of market volume is traded by robots).

Oh, uh... That's why it's become very difficult))

The movements used to be more predictable. Now everything is paparazzo.

Reason: