Registration of participants, for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship, August 2017 - page 2

Server Muradasilov:

No

I think we should replace the calculation of FS by equity.

Sergey Gritsay:

I think we should replace the FS calculation by equity.

I, too, believe that looking at the balance is like looking into a public sinkhole. Equity rules, but not balance.

Why are you arguing with me? Balance, balance....

And when will you make it possible to look at the rating in a normal way? I had these web pages blocked two months ago and they are still blocking.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Why are you arguing with me? Balance, balance....

And when will you make it possible to look at the rating in a normal way? I had these web pages blocked 2 months ago and they are still blocking.

I am not the one who argued with you.

I had some problems with blocking in the beginning but the problem was solved, I do not know why it still blocks you, antivirus probably screwed up something bad.

Server Muradasilov:

The competition will be held every month .

A very good decision.

Server Muradasilov:

Welcome to the competition!

You can apply to take part in August , here.

Please indicate the deadline for the August competition as well as the registration deadline for the competition.

Олег avtomat:

Specify the deadline for the August competition as well as the registration deadline for the competition.

To be held from 31.07.2017 to 1.09.2017 , registration of participants ends on 11.08.2017

What's the prize money?

Irina Grigoreva:

What's the prize money?

There isn't one yet.) Everyone can become a sponsor of the tournament. The May competition raised $200 + cups

Server Muradasilov:

He's not here yet.) Everyone can make a donation. We raised $200 + cups for the May contest.

Let's be clear: there is one, but it's very small.

Reason: