Registration of participants, for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship, August 2017 - page 12

Who will run the English branch?

Fellow hobbyists, colleagues! Be active in the process, come August, come back from your holidays and go straight into the competition, sign up in advance.

Server Muradasilov:

Who will run the English branch?

a

Sign me up for September!

Yuriy Zaytsev:

a

Gentlemen, don't you want a three-month tournament? Four times a year, the results will be more interesting!

Denis Chugrin:

Gentlemen, don't you want a three-month tournament? Four times a year, the results will be more interesting!

Run it in parallel. I welcome such an initiative.

Sign me up for September and a quarterly as well. I will be free and ready to take an active part. I didn't manage to take part in July((((

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Registration of Participants, for the Real Account (Cents) Championship, August 2017

Denis Chugrin, 2017.08.02 16:54

Gentlemen organizers do not want a three-month tournament? Four times a year, the results will be more interesting there!

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Register for the Championship of real accounts (cents), August 2017

Uladzimir Izerski, 2017.08.02 17:43

Run in parallel. I welcome such an undertaking.

Sign up for September and for the quarterly too. I will be free and ready to actively participate. Couldn't participate in July.(((

Yes, there will be a three-month tournament.

Should we leverage 1:500 maybe? Most people support it. At least 1:300.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Run in parallel. I welcome such an undertaking.

Sign up for September and the quarterly too. I will be free and ready to actively participate. I couldn't participate in July(((.

Only those who will take part in the September contest will be able to take part in the quarterly contest.

Hi , i.e. I understand the "quarterly massacre", will be after the September run ....

Happy ending on New Year's Eve....

Reason: