Registration of participants, for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship, August 2017 - page 9

Vitaly Muzichenko:

And with 5 people for August, it's already an achievement. There are 5 days to go.

There is no thread in the English section of the forum(!), no one wants to create and maintain it. In a word - everything is bad.

Vitaly, it is the holiday period. I'll tell you from past experience, when I was recruiting people for programming courses. August is the dead season. But in the fall, around October, there was an explosion. And, strangely enough, there was a big stream during New Year holidays )). Apparently many people decided to start a new life )))

But August is dead.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Vitaly, it's the holiday season. I'll tell you from past experience, when I was recruiting people for programming courses. August is the dead season. But in the fall, around October, there was an explosion. And, strangely enough, there was a big stream during New Year holidays )). Apparently many people decided to start a new life )))

But Augustis dead.

I assumed so, the month is dead, probably need to move to September before it's too late, no one has opened accounts yet

???

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I figured it was a dead month, we should probably move it to September before it's too late, no one's opened the accounts yet

???

According to Russian rules, the letter e can be replaced by e, because not all typewriters had it in their day. And you rarely see it in books. I won't participate, but I will in September.

I am in favour of abolishing the leverage limit.

I don't have a topping or a pouring or a martingale or... I personally don't care about leverage, so I'm not lobbying for my interests. it's just the logic behind the restriction that makes me uncomfortable.

Andrey Dik:

In favour of abolishing the shoulder limit.

I don't have a topping or a pouring or a martingale or... I personally don't care about leverage, so I'm not lobbying for it. I'm just confused by the logic of this restriction.

I support

Andrey Dik:

I am in favour of abolishing the leverage limit.

It makes no difference to me what the leverage will be.

I just think it would be fairer if it was the same for everyone.

I cannot start trading until after August 5.

I don't mind moving it from August to September, I even support it.

Sergey Gritsay:

support

I support the support. Or rather, a maximum of 1:500, as in Signals.

Alexandr Murzin:
I support it. Or rather a maximum of 1:500 as in Signals.

Also in favour of abolishing shoulder restrictions

and I'm naturally in favour of 1:500 leverage, the point is to limit it.

The August championship is postponed until September .

The reason for that is the low number of registrations. Indeed, the month of August is not "fruitful". All have a rest.... . But there is time to relax, gain strength, and again engage in a fight, for prizes!

Reason: