prompt. - page 18

MOLOT_UA wrote :>>

but after 1-2 takes down my profit - on a real account - will the trade also close instantly?

oh well))
time to close the trade depends
on the size of the position,
on the liquidity of the instrument in general and at the moment
Market sector (for example Asia/Europe)
from the position arrangement, I explain: - the position inside the broker, or with the entrance to the market
from the leverage size
from the velocity of the quote at the moment of liquidation request
from the personal dislike of the brokerage company
from the way of trading manually/ITC

on the order history, and the number of unconfirmed orders

Korey писал(а) >>

>> from the manual/MTS trading method.

What do you mean? If the closing order comes from MTS, the order will close faster/slower than from a hand pressed button?

In real life it is more difficult to cut - my profit price hit 3-4 times - and the deal was not closed, and then went the other way and I lost - so not fair - minus is very, very fast - and the + is somehow very slow

Yeah... I had a contest deposit - of $1,000 - now I have almost $300 left - but there is a prospect - I made my debut - not quite a knockout - but hopefully - I got some experience nonetheless

MOLOT_UA >> :

Yeah... I had a contest deposit - of $1,000 - now there's almost $300 left - but there's a prospect - I made my debut - not quite a knockout - but hopefully - I got some experience after all

Good for you. You didn't listen. You thought everyone here was a sucker, didn't you? Admit it.

Hammer, you are now talking to people for whom 10% profit per month is bliss. They have money management, beyond which they are just afraid to go. They'll put a price on themselves, you ask for something - they advise you to try it yourself. Don't listen to them, don't listen to anybody. If you think you're right, fight to the end, look for mistakes (small reals, then bigger ones). And let these people be satisfied with 10 per cent.

JohnDow писал(а) >>

Hammer, you are now talking to people for whom 10% profit per month is bliss. They have money management, beyond which they are just afraid to go. They'll put a price on themselves, you ask for something - they advise you to try it yourself. Don't listen to them, don't listen to anybody. If you think you're right, fight to the end, look for mistakes (small reals, then bigger ones). And these people let them be satisfied with 10 percent.

If your real profit is less than 2 spreads the brokerage company will not give it to you. This is a very interesting statement. We cannot play without real money, the rules are defined by brokerage companies and we may not get our profit back? What if I put 20 quid in the account and pay 50k and you don't get it back? You got to watch your mouth.

LeoV писал(а) >>

"Either it's clear or one of two" - either you're a genius or you need to realise it's unrealistic......))))

This makes me want to cry. If a person is a genius, you have to shit on them. If a person has found something that you LeoV did not have the brains for, it is unreal. A bunch of finger-crunchers. I do not count, I am such a violator of money management and some of the golden rules of forex like Hammer.

Pipsing

JohnDow >> :

..A bunch of finger-crutches. >> I don't count.

That would be silly. You're the humblest person to ever show up here.

I was already thinking - that the exchange is a phenomenon - where everything is absolutely - but then it turned out that, like everywhere else - the conditions are floating - there speed of conclusion - long, there the interest, there something else - in short, everything is done for people to bring the money - and leave without them
Reason: