Registration for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship July 2017 . - page 120

Sorry, I suggest excluding signals like boild and money loves silence when selecting winners. Trying to just pile on the whole depot in the last few days in the hope of getting out.

Vyacheslav Kornev:
Sorry, I propose to exclude signals like boild and money loves silence when choosing the winners. I'm sorry, I propose to exclude the money loves silence signals.

Greetings

We will not exclude anything. That's why we made two nominations, the first one implies any drawdown, any risks

geratdc:
Do Nazis work at MQL? It's a shame, it's embarrassing.)

MQ has nothing to do with it )))) They don't owe anybody anything! What's the point of thinking and acting as if MQ owes somebody ?

PS. If I see another post in this vein, you will not take part in this contest - ever!

PS..... and for the nazis .... I would break my jaw if I met you.

Server Muradasilov:

Greetings

We will not exclude anything. Therefore we made two nominations, the first nomination just means any drawdown, any risks.

For August, if any risks, please, let us not limit the leverage, whichever one needs, let it be. I specifically need 1:500, or better to 1,000.

Vyacheslav Kornev:

For August, if there is any risk, please, let's not limit the leverage, whoever wants it, can take it. I specifically need 1:500, or preferably 1,000.

If you do not understand that with different leverages, participants will have different chances to win, in simple words. The conditions must be the same for everyone, or it would be a Santa Barbara-style contest.

You see, you're already on fourth place, so maybe you'll get two nominations, who knows ...

Server Muradasilov:

Don't you understand that with different shoulders participants have different chances to win, in simple words. The conditions must be the same for everyone, or it's not a competition, it turns out like Santa Barbara.

You see, you're already on the fourth place, so maybe you'll get two nominations, who knows...

Who's the shoulder? In short. 1:300 max. And don't tell me it's not there. They even give it to you in an iTunes account. It is the maximum.

Vyacheslav Kornev:
Who's leverage is there anyway? In short. Make it 1:300 max. Don't tell me it's not there. Even on an ECN account they give it. It's the maximum.

On what basis should there be such a shoulder - is it because you need it?

Server Muradasilov:

On what basis should the shoulder be there - is it because you need it?

And why should it not be so? They provide it, whoever needs it can use it, so why prohibit it?

Vyacheslav Kornev:
Who @"₽& what kind of leverage. In short. 1:300 make max. And do not say that it does not exist. Even on an ECN account they give it. It is the maximum.

Let's not compare popular kitchens, they may have 500, but when it comes to depositing money, few people will entrust there more than $1000. No one will give you a leverage of more than 200 if it is any serious broker, if it is a broker, maximum 100, and as the deposit grows 50 and lower.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Let's not compare popular kitchens, they may have 500, but when it comes to depositing money, few people will entrust there more than $1000. No one will give you a leverage of more than 200, if it is at least some serious broker, if it is a broker, maximum 100, and as the deposit grows, 50 and lower.

I have already answered you. I already answered you. 1:300 leverage is given even on the ECN, guess which broker?
Reason: