Brokers limits (requests per day)

I got a warning from a certain broker that they will deactivate a demo account that I have. I only use it to test some EAs, not too many and as far as I know, not very resource consuming as well (not from the trader's side, not from the server's side). Their reason was that I reached more than 50000 requests per day, so they're afraid of me overloading their trading server.

Now based on my calculations, that means that their server doesn't even support 1 request per second. Isn't that a little too restrictive? This is a well known broker, and I've usually never heard bad things about them.

What's your 2 cents on this? And what are your broker's requests limitations, if you know them?

I think a list would be useful.

Andy Cruise:

I got a warning from a certain broker that they will deactivate a demo account that I have. I only use it to test some EAs, not too many and as far as I know, not very resource consuming as well (not from the trader's side, not from the server's side). Their reason was that I (my EA) reached more than 50000 requests per day, so they're afraid of me overloading their trading server.

Now based on my calculations, that means that their server doesn't even support 1 request per second. Isn't that a little too restrictive? This is a well known broker, and I've usually never heard bad things about them.

What's your 2 cents on this? And what are your broker's requests limitations, if you know them?

I think a list would be useful.

I never heard such a thing before, but if you feel you are restricted, Demo accounts are available with every broker & easy to install. try & change. 

I have had similar complains for live accounts. If everyone made that many transactions then their server would be overloaded.
Reason: