Registration of participants, for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship, August 2017 - page 13

Rafael Sahibgareev:

Hi , i.e. I understand the "quarterly massacre", will be after the September run ....

With completion under the new year....

In parallel - whoever participates in the September run has to open another account (quarterly)

Vyacheslav Kornev:
Let's do 1:500 leverage maybe? At least 1:300

Maximum leverage in September will be the same as in the signal service 1:500

Server Muradasilov:

Maximum leverage in September will be the same as in the signals service 1:500

Appreciate it! Optimal for small deposits with risk control.

Server Muradasilov:

Maximum leverage in September will be the same as in the signal service 1:500

Oh, finally, at least there will be some interest in the game ))

My contest is ruined. The administration doesn't want to do verification without publick, maybe because of the heat?

Server Muradasilov:

Yes, there will be a three-month tournament.

There !!! Finally !!!

3 months is really good time!

geratdc:

My contest is ruined. The administration doesn't want to do verification without publick, maybe because of the heat?

what's the problem ?

Server Muradasilov:

In parallel - whoever participates in September has to open another account (quarterly)

"must open another account" - is this compulsory or optional?

Server Muradasilov:

In parallel - who participates in September should open another account (quarterly)

Can we keep the same one for 3 months as well? Just in case it does not sell out. I will keep the same account))

Vyacheslav Kornev:
Can we keep the same one for 3 months as well? Just in case it does not sell out. I'll keep the same one))

+++ It would make sense, why have 2 accounts under management when you can have one. September is one month, then October-December and meet the New Year!

Reason: