Discussion of article "Payments and payment methods" - page 11

Richman Kubheka:
Hi Guys

Please help me, I deposited money in my MQL5 account, I wanted to pay for things like Signals and Trading Robots, I only used $180 I still have more than 300$ left and I no longer need Robots and Signals.

Please help me, that money has been there for more than 5 years, how can I transfer or use that money because I am unable to withdraw it, since it is not a money I earned.

I'll appreciate your help.
Regards

Please write to service desk.

Hello 
My name is sipho I deposited money for robot and signal, I haven't received them.please help.

Sipho Masumpa:
Hello 
My name is sipho I deposited money for robot and signal, I haven't received them.please help.

Hello are your purchases visible in your list? 

Ive just deposited funds in my account I just want to know when is it going to reflect on my trading account

22829776:
Ive just deposited funds in my account I just want to know when is it going to reflect on my trading account

What trading account?

Are you referring to your broker?

Where have you deposited your funds?

Ive just deposited funds in my account I just want to know when i get actual amount to trade

Anand Patil:
Ive just deposited funds in my account I just want to know when i get actual amount to trade

Don't confuse the MQL5 account with your broker's trading account.

If you deposited money into your MQL5 account, that is only for purchasing products and services in MQL5.com and not trade with it.

If you deposited money into your broker trading account, you will be able to see it in your MT4/5 trading platform and if not, contact your broker.

MQL5 is not a broker, as its clearly stated in the lower right corner of this website.

I have deposited inn my mql account, how I can convert it to a cupon ? please

SysMaker:
I have deposited inn my mql account, how I can convert it to a cupon ? please

You can't, MQL5 coupons are availble through brokers.

If you want to pay for MQL5 products or services, choose the MQL5 way of payment on the left, during your payment.

I completed the payment with paypal method for deposit 30$ but in the balance still show 0.00 usd.  Can anyone suggest me?
Reason: