Registration for the MetaQuotes-Demo Championships in May - page 126

Renat Akhtyamov:
I have already written everything above.

It's not really a good idea to make a time limit. Entries on real accounts are often made for 1-2 minutes, and this is according to the TS rule, and sometimes they are held for several days. There are systems with only pips and a person cannot trade any other way, so he does not cheat but works according to his TS.

Of course it is not good to limit the time here. But this is exactly what some unscrupulous bidders use. If such restrictions are introduced, the innocent will suffer.

Server Muradasilov:

I think you have other reasons for quitting the contest :)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Well, as-is not really good to make a time limit. The entrance to the real account is made for 1-2 minutes, and this is the rule of TS, and sometimes even held for a few days. There are systems with only pips and a person cannot trade any other way, so he does not cheat but works according to his TS.

Of course it is not good to limit the time here. But this is exactly what some unscrupulous bidders use. If such restrictions are introduced, the innocent will also suffer.

)))

And how will you determine the bona fides?

Well, let me make the same system, because I'm verified, and then what? Then there is no point for others to participate except for arbitrageurs.

In short, your contest is ruined.

There are no options, and no one hears any suggestions from others.

Conclusion one - goodbye!

Renat Akhtyamov:

)))

And how will you determine the bona fides?

Well, let's make the same system, because I am verified, and then what? Then, except for arbitrageurs, there is no point for others to participate here.

In short, your competition is over.

There are no options and no one hears suggestions from others.

Rena, no one is interested in theory, we need a constructivist. No one has a problem with it :) Just a reminder that today is the seventh day. The elections on Monday will probably lead to strong movements - not necessarily towards the participants of the competition ......

At the end of the contest we will see - there is still plenty of time

Server Muradasilov:

Rena, do the same, nobody's interested in theory, we need a constructivist. It's OK, no one has a problem :) Just a reminder, today is the seventh day. The elections on Monday will probably lead to strong movements - not necessarily towards the participants of the competition ......

The magisterial people have already broken away. The mighty have 32k. They're growing geometrically.

If it's from the beginning, then we can...

Renat Akhtyamov:

)))

And how do you determine good faith?

Well, let me create the same system, because I am a verified broker, and then what? Then, apart from arbitrage traders, there is no point for others to participate.

In short, your competition is ruined.

There are no options, and no one hears any suggestions from others.

Time limit is not the answer. In April I traded a bit with my hands and showed not the worst result. I traded only few minutes each and so what?

In this situation, there can be no one universal rule in competition, but there is one inalienable right of the organiser - the right to disqualify any participant without giving a reason.

Renat Akhtyamov:

The arbitrage people have already broken away. The mighty have 32k. They're growing geometrically.

If it's from the beginning, then you can...

Mighty is not participating in the competition is one thing, and secondly, I wrote above, until we have the facts, not theory, it is too early to talk about anything )))). Today is only 7.05.2017, and tomorrow is Monday, we will see how many accounts are still alive.

A possible way out is to trade on a cent of 1000 units[$10], then there will be no arbitrage, the entry is small, the account is real. So that there are no questions of advertising, everyone chooses a brokerage company at his own discretion, there are enough of them now with the cent offer.

And the advantage of cent ones is that you can even earn something and take it out for biscuits for tea.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

A possible way out is to trade on a 1,000-unit [$10] cent account, then there is no arbitrage, the entry is small, the account is real. So that there are no questions of advertising, everyone chooses a brokerage company at his own discretion, there are enough of them now with the cent offer.

If you do not know what to do with them, your broker may ask you to join them.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing.

Registration for the MetaQuotes-Demo Championship in May

Vladimir Karputov, 2017.04.02 10:12

Any signal in a real account is a paid signal. Publication of a paid signal in the general table of the contest is advertising of a paid product. Advertising a paid product is forbidden on mql5.com (readthe Terms of Use).

Server Muradasilov:
Since MT4 is lagging - allow MT5 accounts only.

Server Muradasilov:

Mighty is not participating in the competition, that's one thing, and secondly, I wrote above, until we have facts, not theory, it's too early to say anything )))). Today is only 7.05.2017 and tomorrow is Monday, let's see how many accounts are still alive.

Yeah

What do you want to bet there is no other way but to hold an order for at least 10 minutes and there never will be?

Reason: