Registration for the MetaQuotes-Demo Championships in May - page 125

Renat Akhtyamov:

Then again - this site is blocked by antivirus:

https://view.new10.top/en/contest/2

Nothing has been done for the last 4 days, no action at all.

Vitaly Muzichenko:
Nothing has been done for the last 4 days, no action at all.

Vitaly, originally it was. And it won't let me go to the first one either.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I was comparing quotes. A strategy like this has a place to live absolutely everywhere and regardless of platform.

Therefore, the regulations of all brokerage companies clearly say to hold the deal for at least 10 minutes.

I suggest replaying the start of the contest with the rule highlighted above.

All positive trades that lasted less than 10 minutes will have to be removed from the trading results - 2nd rule.

Then it will be a real sport trade with strict and equal rules for all.

is not an option!

Since using a delay of 10 seconds - you can enter at 3-4 good news with good lots - you can easily win in two categories at once.

with other trades made fictitiously, which would extract - get just over 10 trades - according to the contest rules.

In any case, a possible win would raise doubts for the other contestants, please do not put me on the list, signal delete.

Artem Fedotov:
In any case, a possible win would raise doubts for the other contestants, please do not put me on the list, signal delete.

I agree.

Repeated your action.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I agree.

repeated your actions.

Okay, what's the solution to this situation? What are your suggestions?

I think you have other reasons for quitting the contest :)

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Registration for the MetaQuotes-Demo Championship in May

Artem Fedotov, 2017.05.07 08:43

In any case, a possible win will raise doubts for the other contestants, please don't put me on the list, I'm deleting the signal.

I wish Volchanskiy were here - he is the only one who showed us in April, he confirmed with facts that the quotes are ok. I will have to look for his files in the April branch to check the quotes, to put them here )))

I would have to search for his files for verification of the quotes, and post them here ) - Service Desk has not replied yet, so there is no reason for anyone to draw any conclusions.

Vitaly Muzichenko:
Well, what is the way out of this situation? What are your suggestions?
I've already written everything above.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

this is not an option!

Because using a delay of 10 seconds, you can enter 3-4 good news with good lots - you can win two nominations at once without any problems.

The other trades can be made fictitiously, in order to win - to get a little more than 10 trades - according to the rules of the competition.

It is on the news that there is a delay.
Reason: